Ammini Engineering College is established in a beautiful campus of 15 acres, 18 Km from Palakkad town, Kerala, India. Over the last three years, the physical infrastructure of the college building has been expanded from Administrative block, Library block, Guest house, Workshop complex, Computer centre, Canteen (multi storied buildings) at the beginning to all the Department buildings, Residential complex for boys and girls, Auditorium etc which is all equipped with modern facilities. ACE actively seeks to ensure the benefit from a high quality learning environment that includes spacious class-rooms, well-equipped laboratories, state-of-the-art computing facilities, a rich and diverse knowledge resource centre, first class sporting facilities, Seminar hall, Auditorium etc.
The college is well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. Spacious fully fledged modern labs and workshops fitted with latest instruments and equipments are functioning under the various departments.
The Library at Ammini College of Engineering is an outstanding learning resource centre catering to information requirements of its users. Library is fully automated with an excellent collection of books and magazines in all related disciplines of Engineering and Sciences. The Central library and D’ Space digital library help the library users to access the digital archive of the library. A reprographic centre is also working in the library.
- Class Rooms
Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms and tutorial rooms with modern teaching and training aids are created for providing a congenial atmosphere for learning. They are set up with multimedia aids and ergonomically designed furniture with a seating capacity of 72 to conduct interactive sessions. Facilities are in place for conducting on-line classes and tests. Parents are going to be networked to the campus for monitoring the academic progress and performance of their wards.
• Seminar Halls
An air conditioned, well equipped seminar hall with LCD projectors, podium etc, in the administrative block has a floor area 675 sq feet with a seating capacity for 150 persons. Apart from this seminar halls provided at the departments help the students to have excellent audio-visual classes.
Well equipped, spacious hostels are assets of professional college and understanding this fact Ammini Engineering College has two separate hostels for boys and girls which can accommodate around 300 students, inside the campus. For accommodating officials and other dignitaries college has also provided a guest house with state of art facilities.
- Play Grounds
Vast play grounds including football ground, basket – ball and badminton courts. Ground of 90Mtrs * 60Mtrs
ACE has a large and well designed cafeteria with a carpet area of 2000 sq feet. It is equipped with modern cooking appliances, mineral water plant and serves hygienic food.
- Banking & ATM
College has provided ATM facility of City Union Bank in the campus to meet the financial requirements. On campus banking facility is thus provided.
- Co-operative store
The college has a co-operative store that provides textbooks, engineering drawing equipments and other stationery to students at concessional rates.
- Language lab
Excellent language lab equipped with software to teach many foreign languages with a seating capacity of thirty.
ODLL is a world class language laboratory software that is a seamless integration of state-of-the-art information technology techniques with proven language teaching methodologies and power-packed with an array of comprehensive study materials This unique deuce-ace feature of ODLL not only makes teaching to communicate eloquently in a foreign language interactive and effortless but also makes it fun and quick to learn. Feature enables the student to download pre-recorded lessons from the linguist's computer to theirs. Here the student has the facility of listening, speaking, repeating, comparing and writing (typing) the lessons assigned in the class by the Linguist. The students can log into the linguist's console by typing in their name and number. Students will be getting the pre-recorded lessons from the Linguist console after logging in. Student can call and communicate with the Linguist from the student console without disturbing others. Student listens to the lessons pre-recorded by experts.
- Computer centre
Ammini College of Engineering has a centralized computer centre spread over a carpet area of 5000 sq feet equipped with all operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Unix etc. It has about 100 computers constituting the core computing facility for various departments. Each of these machines are equipped with the latest software and connected to the latest accessories such as printers and other gadgets. All the machines are with high speed processors and LCD monitors.
- Reprographic centre
The reprographic centre is attached with the College Library. Students can take Xerox of Reference books/Text books/Magazines/Question Papers for the academic purpose at a reduced rate.
ACE comprise of a well furnished auditorium which can accommodate more than 400 students. The auditorium is routinely used for guest lectures, technical seminars, pre-placement training and extra-curricular activities.
- Math Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Edu. Fest
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
Since 18th November 2011, the NSS unit has been functioning in Ammini College of Engineering with full involvement and enthusiasm under the leadership of programme officer. The unit has adopted Ward No: VIII of MankaraPanchayath as beneficiary for its activities.Entrepreneurship Development Cell
ACE ED club is committed to entrepreneurship education, research, training and development. The club strives to provide support for the budding entrepreneurs and motivate students for starting self ventures having higher monetary benefit rather than sticking on salaried jobs.Training and Placement cell
Training and Placement cell was established as an integral part of the institution.The cell focusses on employability of the students. Every student is given individual attention so that he/she develops a succesful career.Each student of ammini college of Engineering, on an average was given at least 3 chances for an interview subject to the eligibility condition of the recruiter. The opportunities included both on Campus and off campus recruitments. Placement cell encourages students to attend interview in various locations within and outside Kerala. The cell focuses on arranging placements in core engineering companies rather that general and BPO.Alumni Association Arts Club Sports Club
- Hostel accommodation is not compulsory for newly admitted first year Hostellers. Hostel allotment will be done on First-come- First serves basis. The decision of the management in this regard will be final and Hostellers cannot make any request/ representations, once a decision has been taken.
- A Hosteller seeking admission has to apply for the hostel accommodation in a prescribed form available in the Admission Section / Warden. All Hostellers allotted hostel accommodation by the college management is required to deposit their full hostel fees before allocation of a room in the hostel.
- Senior Hostellers should however, apply for hostel accommodation during registration of odd semester only. They are required to fill up the prescribed application form for re-admission to the hostel, providing appropriate information. The management will be free to fix minimum eligibility criteria for readmission such as marks as well as attendance in the previous years. However, re-admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right and may be denied as a matter of rule.
- The allotment of room to senior Hostellers would, however, depend upon the availability of rooms after allotment to newly admitted Hostellers.
- The Hostel accommodation for the Hostellers would be on Academic Year basis subject to renewal based on their academic performance and good conduct in the hostel in particular. However, the Hostel accommodation for 2nd year onwards cannot be guaranteed and would depend upon the availability of the rooms. The duration of the hostel stay will account from the 1st day of the Academic year up to the last day of the Academic year.
- No Hosteller is allowed to exchange his/her room.
- For annual repairs and stock keeping, the hostellers are required to vacate their rooms after their annual examination. They are advised to leave only after properly handing over the possession of the rooms, furniture, fixtures etc. back to Asst Warden or to any other officer designated for the purpose. However, they may leave their belongings in the common room, earmark for this purpose at their own risk.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place