17 Courses are offered by FISAT
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 None)
|B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||126||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering||126||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||63||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||60||Apply|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||126||50 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||120||Apply|
Government Quota Eligibility
- Eligibility for admission to the B.Tech. programme, admission policy and procedure shall be decided from time to time by following the guidelines issued by the Government of Kerala and other statutory body such as APJ Abdul Kalam Tecnological University (KTU), AICTE etc.
- Eligibility criteria for admission is currently prescribed by the Government of Kerala through Government orders, which is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala and the marks in the qualifying examination subject to the relaxations allowed for backward classes and other communities as specified from time to time.
- 50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart as Govt. Quota for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Remaining seats are Management seats allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2017. Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme as supernumerary and seats are also alloted under NRI/PIO category from the management quota as per norms of AICTE/Govt.
Management Quota Eligibility
1. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) put together are eligible for Management seats admission. However average 70% marks for PCM in qualifying examination is desirable.
2. Only those candidates who qualify in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 (KEAM 2017) conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala will be considered.
3. Candidates shall apply directly to FISAT either online or offline for admission:
a) 50% of the total seats are Management seats and admitted on merit from FISAT rank list based on their academic eligibility and as per norms of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
b) FISAT rank list is prepared based on the % of marks of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), in qualifying examination and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 (KEAM 2017) giving weightage of 60% and 40% respectively..
4. AGE: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017. No relaxation will be allowed.
5. Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India.
Note:- (i) In two year Kerala Higher Secondary courses or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with two year course where the Board Examinations are conducted in both years, the total marks of two years in the respective subjects as shown in the mark lists of the respective Higher Secondary Boards will be considered for academic eligibility.
(ii) In Higher Secondary courses or examinations recognised equivalent thereto where Board Examinations are conducted only at the end of 12th class (final year), the marks in the respective subjects as shown in the mark lists of the respective Higher Secondary Boards will be considered for academic eligibility.
(iii) For all other type of Higher Secondary courses or examinations recognised equivalent thereto, the marks of the respective subjects as shown in the mark list of the respective Board of Examinations will be considered for academic eligibility.*
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M Tech in Communication Engineering||24||35 K||Apply|
|M Tech in Computer Science & Information Systems||24||35 K||Apply|
|M Tech in Power Electronics and Power Systems||24||35 K||Apply|
|M Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems||24||35 K||Apply|
|M Tech in Structural Engineering & Construction Management||24||35 K||Apply|
|M Tech in Computer Integrated Manufacturing||18||35 K||Apply|
Eligibility will be subject to the rules and regulations of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) /AICTE/Govt.:-
The candidates should have studied in the graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities and must have scored minimum of 60% marks in Graduate Degree examination in the appropriate branch of engineering.
For SC/ST candidates, a pass in the above mentioned degrees is sufficient.
The candidates shall be an Indian National.
Candidates who have degrees awarded from other Universities shall submit Eligibility Certificate as well as Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
Valid GATE score
In the case of non GATE candidates, procedure followed in Govt. will be considered.
Candidates who have appeared for the final examination can also apply provided he/ she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam. Such candidate shall submit self attested copies of all mark lists up to 6th semester along with the application. Selection of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree satisfying clauses (1.1 to 1.6)
Admission procedure is subject to modification as may be deemed necessary subject to further orders, if any, passed by appropriate authorities.
M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) (2 Years)
|MBA in Finance||120||60 K||Apply|
|MBA in Marketing||60 K||Apply|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||60 K||Apply|
- A pass in degree examination with 50% marks (60% marks desirable) in aggregate for Arts /Commerce /Science/ Engineering and for post graduates. Final year students are also eligible to apply
- Good score in any Management Aptitude Test- C-MAT/CAT/KMAT
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications) (2 Years)
|Master of Computer Application||60||Apply|
|Master in Computer Applications (MCA) - Lateral Entry||Apply|
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Percentage of qualifying marks as stipulated by APJ Abdul Kala University and other statutory authorities (However 50% marks is desirable).
- Must qualify entrance examination conducted by a competent authority as per the rules and regulations of APJ/AICTE/Govt.
Contact Details of Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam
Address:Hormis Nagar, Mookkannoor P O, Angamaly, Ernakulam Dt. Kerala, India, Pin - 683 577