IILM Institute for Higher Education
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- The programme structure and other programme attributes, along with student profiles is shared with companies to help these prospective employers develop a proper understanding of the institute, its programmes and the students;
- These organizations are subsequently contacted by the faculty coordinators to find out their campus recruitment plan for the year.
- Student Council of Placement (SCOP) team also visits the company along with the faculty coordinators for interaction.
- Alternatively, the company can send a notification, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Placement talks are held at the Institute during which the companies make presentations about their operations and job profile etc.
- They also contact the Alumni who works in a company to guide the students on how to prepare themselves for various rounds of the selection process.
- Students from the graduating batch, who have a best-fit, both attitudinally as well as skill-wise with the needs of the organization, and are interested in applying to them, are identified and their detailed resumes are forwarded to the companies for further processing;
- The final interviews are held at IILM campuses or company location as the case may be.