IILM has an excellent track record of placement for all programmes in various Industries throughout India. In the year 2012-14, approximately 175 organizations from various industry verticals visited the campus. The cos. offered placement in areas such as Finance, Marketing, Operations and Human Resources. The students were placed in sectors such as Real Estate, Consultancy, FMCG, Advertising & Media, IT, Research, Education , Logistics, Retail, Health & Pharma, Banking Hospitality, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
- The programme structure and other programme attributes, along with student profiles is shared with companies to help these prospective employers develop a proper understanding of the institute, its programmes and the students;
- These organizations are subsequently contacted by the faculty coordinators to find out their campus recruitment plan for the year.
- Student Council of Placement (SCOP) team also visits the company along with the faculty coordinators for interaction.
- Alternatively, the company can send a notification, via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Pre-Placement talks are held at the Institute during which the companies make presentations about their operations and job profile etc.
- They also contact the Alumni who works in a company to guide the students on how to prepare themselves for various rounds of the selection process.
- Students from the graduating batch, who have a best-fit, both attitudinally as well as skill-wise with the needs of the organization, and are interested in applying to them, are identified and their detailed resumes are forwarded to the companies for further processing;
- The final interviews are held at IILM campuses or company location as the case may be.
IILM Institute for Higher Education
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi
Address:Rai School Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India- 100003