Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 6 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package INR 3 Lacs
- Companies Visiting 52
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
Admission Open 2019
Lord Krishna College of Engineering (LICE) has a separate Centre for Corporate Interface and Development Unit (CICDU) which is responsible for maintain the good relations with top notch industries for placement. The institute arranges group discussion, test and interviews. The department also provide internship and summer training to the students. Some of the major recruiters are Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Cognizant, LIC, Axis Bank, Reliance, Birlasoft, HCL, Accenture and HDFC Bank.
Training & Placement Activites
Training and Placement:
To enhance required skills as per industry’s demand & thereby, enhancing employability of our students to make them prepared for future challenges .
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and VIT alumni. To promote career counseling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
Key Responsibilities of CRC:
- Organize various seminars/workshops/guest lectures by eminent professionals from industries and corporate world.
- Organize industrial visits and summer trainings.
- Work hard for the placement of LKCE graduating students in well established companies.
- Maintain constant liaison with HR personnel of various companies and industries for organizing as many as possible on & off Campus Placement.
- Counseling students for career development.
- Incorporate program for professional skills development of LKCE students for meeting the latest requirement of the industry.
- Incorporate certain course apart from university curriculum which will help students in their career development.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Uttar Pradesh View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Lord Krishna College of Engineering, Ghaziabad
Contact No:+91 9759 47 7722 0122-2326984 , 00 , 69
Address:16th KM Stone, Ghaziabad-Hapur Road,NH-24, Near Mother Dairy Plant ,Ghaziabad U.P. 245304