Placements Stats for All Degrees
SMEC is uniquely poised to embody the role of a key player in the technical scenario. The college has focused on preparing students for the corporate world through cost effective generic development and innovative research & development through vibrant and entrepreneurial human asset. It is a leading college to bring innovative technical professionals to market and provide the necessary support, staffing & services to that effect. SMEC has taken a conscious decision to further expand the activities of the college into newer fields. Reading effervescent & undulating market, it enjoys the image of considerable repute the world over.
Our new division CORPORATE INTERFACE motive is to provide solutions that work better than the rest. We strive the perfection and always try to match the demand & supply of the technical professionals in the market.
In todayâ€™s scenario the fresh and young talents are not getting the opportunities. The basic reason behind this is nowadays corporate industry looks for true professionals who are technical as well as professionally groomed.
During the conduction of their technical studies the division will give some special sessions that will whet the skill set of our students so as our offerings & solution will be unmatched in the industry. Our focus is to amalgamate the academic/professional achievements with character building.
â€œWe are positive that competent and committed support, strong management team & its shared vision & drive will continue to create values for the college and the students so as they both get an edge. The college performance system build on the ethos of values and leadership while focusing on operational excellence, will accelerate our corporate division & succession planning with an added impetus to build leaders for the market."
Technical Training: - Students are trained on different technologies relevant in the industry. College is organizing trainings for the students by having tie-ups with IT Giants like NIIT, DUCAT on no profit no loss basis. College has exclusive incubation center set-up in collaboration with Technisys Automation Pvt. Ltd. where students of EC & EIC get trained by hands-on-experience on Latest PLC & SCADA automation software from 2nd year onwards.
Soft Skills Training:- World has become a kind of Global Village wherein English Language has taken the place as prime global speaking Language , most of the official work is done in English so students are exposed towards improvement in this by PDP classes in their first year, Also college has started soft skill classes to let students sync with corporate world .
In the previous session ,the following trainings were carried out :
- SMEC organized special classes in collaboration with NIIT to give in depth knowledge to our students on the current platforms in market- JAVA (72 Hours) and C# and ASP.NET (142 Hours). These classes were headed by experienced faculty members from NIIT. In these training programs 58 students were participated. It improves our chances of employability. Our students are farsighted so they have opted such type of training.
- A campus recruitment training of 50 hours duration was conducted for the final year students to improve their recruitment skill like GD, mock interview, body language, resumes writing etc. In this program 80 students participated.
- A Pro-E-AutoCAD training of 50 classes (90 hours duration) was organized for mechanical students. In this training 25 students participated.
- A workshop of PLC/SCADA was organized for 3 yr and 4 yr EIC students from 26 march, 2011 to 25 April, 2011 (weekend classes, 50 hours duration). This workshop was organized with combined effort of SOFCON India pvt. Ltd, NOIDA and EIC department of St. Margaret Engineering College. Sofcon India (Training Wing of Sofcon Group) is committed to Strengthen practical Knowledge of Engineers / Working Professionals / Technicians by imparting Hands-on training / courses on PLC, SCADA, HMI, DRIVES, DCS, PLC NETWORKING, PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION, PANEL DESIGNING & AUTOCAD. In this workshop 35 students were trained to learn the current industrial control system.
- <MOUs & Industrial VisitsFor the very purpose of letting our students maximize chances for the placement, College has signed MOUs with Industrial Associations of Neemrana & Bhiwadi , Also college has tie-up with Nityo Infotech Corp. (USA) a US Based MNC for Training and recruitment of CS & IT Students. Along with routine Training & Placement of students, T & P Cell also organizes industrial visits in the surrounding companies like Amtek India Ltd., Ginni International Ltd. Sel-Textile Ltd., Parle Ltd.,Liberty Whiteware Ltd., BKT Tyres Ltd., Kuku-ko Intech India Ltd., Mikuni India Pvt. Ltd. and all nearby Japanese zone companies so that they get the glimpse of working in a corporate environment.
St. Margaret Engineering College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of St. Margaret Engineering College, Alwar
Contact No:+91-01494-246351 , +91-01494-246601
Address:RIICO Institutional Area, Jaipur Delhi - Highway (NH -8), Neemrana, Rajasthan, India- 301705
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place