Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is one of the most popular MBA entrance exams. XAT is a national-level entrance exam for MBA in India. It is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. Candidates who clear XAT exams may take admissions into MBA programmes for a number of specializations. Some of which are Human Resources, Finance, Marketing Management, Business Management, and many more.
Numerous colleges across India accept XAT scores for admissions. Candidates scoring low percentile may also find suitable colleges accepting XAT scores. Here, you can find details of colleges in Ahmedabad accepting low scores in the XAT exam. Know the eligibility criteria, admission process, and the list of colleges.
MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad Accepting Low Score: Eligibility Criteria
While seeking admissions, eligibility criteria are vital. Therefore, candidates seeking admissions must know in detail the eligibility criteria for colleges in Ahmedabad accepting low XAT scores. The eligibility criteria in every college may differ slightly for MBA admissions. However, here are some of the general set of rules for the eligibility criteria for colleges in Ahmedabad accepting low XAT scores:
- Candidates must have completed their Class 12 (10+2) from a recognized educational board to seek admission to MBA courses. Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% in their Class 12 Board Examination.
- For admissions to MBA programmes, Class 12 results play an important role. Candidates must meet the basic cutoff criteria of the particular college for class 12 scores.
- Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree is also important. Candidates must meet the minimum qualifying cutoff for the graduation scores as well to secure admissions for the MBA programme.
- Candidates will have to go through several rounds of the selection process. Each round has its significance and weightage in the final merit list. Candidates must meet the minimum scores in each round of the selection process. Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds are vital in the selection process.
- Every college releases its own cutoff. Candidates that meet the cutoff may apply for the admission process. The cutoff of every college is different and differs according to the category as well. Candidates must check the cutoffs of all the available colleges accepting XAT scores.
List of MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad Accepting Low XAT Scores
Here are some of the colleges in Ahmedabad accepting low XAT scores. Take a look at the list of colleges and apply for admissions.
Name of the College/Institute
Rs. 21 Lakh
Rs. 4-10 Lakh
Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
Rs. 3.04 Lakh
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad
Rs. 3- 7.6 Lakh
ITM University, Raipur
Rs. 4.95 Lakh
Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur
Rs. 59.20 Lakh
MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad: Admission Procedure
The admission process in most colleges is similar. However, they may differ in the later stages of the selection process as per the norms of the colleges or institutes. The first step to take MBA admissions is to know the eligibility criteria. After knowing the eligibility criteria of the particular colleges, candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply through the application process. Further, here is the Admission Process for MBA programmes for Colleges in Ahmedabad accepting XAT scores:
- To take admissions for MBA programmes, candidates must first register themselves and apply for the XAT entrance exam. They must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the XAT exam.
- Then, candidates must appear for the XAT entrance exam. They may download the admit cards from the official website to appear for the XAT exam.
- Candidates must then await the XAT results. Based on the XAT scores, institutes or colleges will release the cutoffs on their official website. Candidates may check the cutoffs of every college on the official website of the college only.
- Candidates meeting the cutoffs may apply further to the colleges.
- The colleges will then release a shortlist of candidates to call for GD and PI rounds.
- Candidates must appear for all the rounds of selection as per the college selection process.
- Based on the performance on all the rounds of selections, and merit, a final list of selected candidates will be released. Candidates may take admissions into their desired colleges if they are shortlisted in the merit list.
- On the admission day, candidates will have to produce all the original documents and other paperwork necessary.
Low Ranking Top MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad
MBA is a widely preferred programme by many candidates. It uplifts and boosts their career paths. There are many colleges in Ahmedabad offering MBA programmes. However, here are some of the top colleges with low rankings in Ahmedabad:
Graduate School of Management Studies, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad
Indus Institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad
L J Institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad
Swarrnim Startup and Innovation University, Gandhinagar
Specializations Offered for MBA in Ahmedabad
Here are some specializations that candidates may opt for in the MBA programme in the colleges of Ahmedabad. See the table below and choose the specialization of choice and choose the colleges accordingly:
Agriculture Business Management
Candidates can take admissions into any college in Ahmedabad based on the cutoff of the college and the score or percentile of the candidate. Hence, there is nothing to worry about in the case of low percentile.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates!