Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Interested in this college?
CMC Diploma Eligibilty Criteria
- Minimum and maximum age of admission will be 17 and 35 years.
- Minimum education :-
10+2 class passed or its equivalent preferable with science (Physics, chemistry And Biology) subject with aggregate of 40% marks. Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course (revised after 2001) from the school recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Admission of student shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- A copy of the prospectus and application form can be obtained by sending RS 450/- or in person. Rs 400/- in favour of Chirayu College of Nursing.
- The duly completed application form together with the following enclosures should reach the College of Nursing before 31st July every year.
- Two self addressed stamped envelopes of Rs 5/-.
- Caste certificate should be submitted if SC/ST/OBC.
- Two additional passport size photographs.
- Xerox copies of qualifying examination and certificates showing date of birth.
- Transfer certificate & migration certificate (for candidates who have completed their qualifying examination under outside Madhya Pradesh).
CMC BSc Eligibilty Criteria
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of : Higher secondary school certificate Examination (12 years course),
- Senior school certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree Examination (10+2)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
CMC MSc Eligibilty Criteria
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife orequivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
CMC Certificate Eligibilty Criteria
- Diploma in Aneasthesia/ Diploma In Chest disease/ Diploma in Orthopedics.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- MS General Surgery/Orthopedics
- The base qualification must be from a MCI recognized university or State Medical Council equivalant.
CMC BMLT Eligibilty Criteria
1) First preference for admission to the course would be given to the domicile of M.P. In case of non-availability, candidates from outside M.P. may be considered.
2) Age of candidate should not be less than 17 years as on 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
3) Candidate must be medically fit. They will have to appear before a medical board constituted for this purpose by the medical college.
4) Selection of candidates will be purely on First cum first basis ..
5) All the Courses are full time. The candidate shall not register for any other degree/diploma along with Paramedical Course. If found guilty, legal action will be taken against him.
6) Essential Qualification:
(A) For Diploma & Certificate Courses- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) from recognized Board.
Top 10 Paramedical Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Chirayu Medical College, Indore
Address:Chirayu Medical College & Hospital Bhainsakhedi, Near Bairagarh (Bhopal-Indore Highway), Bhopal, M.P. - 462030