Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Mangalayatan University Training & Placement Cell invites all final year students for Placement Program under following terms & conditions:
- The qualification and other criteria of any given company will decide the eligibility of students for placement in that company. The criteria from the company would be treated as final eligibility criteria for students
- It will be mandatory for all the concerned student representatives of T&P Cell (TPC) to attend and actively participate in every T&P meeting in order to ensure optimum representation and smooth flow of feedback and information.
- All the students must maintain decorum and discipline during the campus placement drives, specifically in terms of proper uniforms, presentation, and behavior; failing which the guilty student (s) may be debarred from the placement process.
- Students must sign up for a company a minimum of 48 hours before the commencement of placement event. They must verify their eligibility at the T&P office for this purpose. This time period may vary if the company requires prior notification of number of candidates
- A student may avail not more than two offers of employment and that also on the discretion of Directors, including jobs obtained under own arrangement and offers gained through campus/off campus drives. For A+ companies like Infosys, L&T or others the University may decide to permit one more chance for already placed students at its discretion only.
- If a student fails to finally get selected in the selection process during 10 consecutive placement drives; he/she shall be deemed to be ineligible for employment through T&P Cell.
- If a student expressed interest to participate in any campus/off-campus drive (by registration, email, telephonic message) fails to participate in the drive, he/she shall be considered as not being interested in placement through T&P Cell.
- The students shall be communicated at their respective university email ids only about the upcoming drives, activities, notifications, events, results etc. University email ids shall be treated as the medium for official communication for one and all. The Placement Committee shall ensure to use their Mangalayatan University email ids by forming suitable groups, while keeping other constituent T&P bodies in communication loop.
- All of the T&P Cell constituent bodies like T&P officials, Placement Committee, Faculty Coordinators shall together form a Placement Group and relevant information of general interest shall be shared within the Group on a routine basis.
- If a student fails to clear the first/prelim round of selection process within 5 consecutive selection drives, he/she shall be deemed to be ineligible for employment through T&P Cell. In such cases, either he/she shall have to opt for employability enhancement training or he/she shall be considered out of placement process for the session.
- In the event of an offer being withdrawn for any reason (apart from a student’s inability to meet required criteria or failing an announced background check), the student will be eligible for placement again. Mangalayatan University will make all efforts to let him/her appear for equivalent job interviews