Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
- Average Package INR 6.75 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package INR 4 Lacs
- Companies Visiting 300
- Total Offers 1000
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
Admission Open 2019
Headed by Prof. Abhay Kumar and ably supported by a Corporate Relations team led by Mr. Ashish Jain, the T&P cell nurtures industry university interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in-plant training and industrial projects. The cell does the following:
- Organizes & coordinates On/Off campus recruitment drives.
- With a data bank of over 1000 companies, the cell ensured opportunities in more than 100 companies in previous years. More than 50 companies have given students opportunities in the current years.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Provide inputs to the training team regarding specific job/skill requirements.
- Regularly facilitates students’ interactions with top industry personnel via Guest Lectures.
- Mangalayatan University has a specialised Training and Placement Cell which takes care of all the on-campus as well as off-campus placement activities of the entire student body.
- The Training and Placement cell nurtures industry-university interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in-plant training and projects of individual relevance for the students, with the sole aim of reducing the gap between the industry and the academia.
- The list of students is drawn and maintained by the department in collaboration with Training and Placement Cell and accordingly various companies are approached for the placement of the students.
- Along with the work of the Placement Team, the students are guided by the departments as to the various job opportunities available to them. The Career Advancement Cell currently has a group of experienced faculty who constantly provide training to the students as per the required needs of the batch. Special training programs are organized and conducted to provide company-specific employability training.
Mangalayatan University Training & Placement Cell invites all final year students for Placement Program under following terms & conditions:
- The qualification and other criteria of any given company will decide the eligibility of students for placement in that company. The criteria from the company would be treated as final eligibility criteria for students
- It will be mandatory for all the concerned student representatives of T&P Cell (TPC) to attend and actively participate in every T&P meeting in order to ensure optimum representation and smooth flow of feedback and information.
- All the students must maintain decorum and discipline during the campus placement drives, specifically in terms of proper uniforms, presentation, and behavior; failing which the guilty student (s) may be debarred from the placement process.
- Students must sign up for a company a minimum of 48 hours before the commencement of placement event. They must verify their eligibility at the T&P office for this purpose. This time period may vary if the company requires prior notification of number of candidates
- A student may avail not more than two offers of employment and that also on the discretion of Directors, including jobs obtained under own arrangement and offers gained through campus/off campus drives. For A+ companies like Infosys, L&T or others the University may decide to permit one more chance for already placed students at its discretion only.
- If a student fails to finally get selected in the selection process during 10 consecutive placement drives; he/she shall be deemed to be ineligible for employment through T&P Cell.
- If a student expressed interest to participate in any campus/off-campus drive (by registration, email, telephonic message) fails to participate in the drive, he/she shall be considered as not being interested in placement through T&P Cell.
- The students shall be communicated at their respective university email ids only about the upcoming drives, activities, notifications, events, results etc. University email ids shall be treated as the medium for official communication for one and all. The Placement Committee shall ensure to use their Mangalayatan University email ids by forming suitable groups, while keeping other constituent T&P bodies in communication loop.
- All of the T&P Cell constituent bodies like T&P officials, Placement Committee, Faculty Coordinators shall together form a Placement Group and relevant information of general interest shall be shared within the Group on a routine basis.
- If a student fails to clear the first/prelim round of selection process within 5 consecutive selection drives, he/she shall be deemed to be ineligible for employment through T&P Cell. In such cases, either he/she shall have to opt for employability enhancement training or he/she shall be considered out of placement process for the session.
- In the event of an offer being withdrawn for any reason (apart from a student’s inability to meet required criteria or failing an announced background check), the student will be eligible for placement again. Mangalayatan University will make all efforts to let him/her appear for equivalent job interviews
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Uttar Pradesh View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Aligarh View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Aligarh View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
Contact No:1800-274-4000 , +91-5713-258592 , +91-9319888888
Address:Extended NCR, 33rd Milestone Mathura-Aligarh Highway Beswan Aligarh-202145 (U.P) India