Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The Training and Placement Cell is headed by Mr.D.Veerabhadra Babu,Associate Professor of Computer Science&Engineering. Apart from a full-time Asst. Training and Placement Officer, a committee, with one faculty member and one student member from each department, helps the cell function effectively by coordinating its activities. The cell is fully equipped to churn out industry ready candidates and is actively liaisoning with industries of repute and keeps the students informed of various job opportunities. The main objectives of the Training and Placement cell.
- Let the students realize the importance of acquiring the skill sets in demand that companies are looking out for.
- Plan and conduct a series of training programmes for students to bridge the gap between campus teaching and industry requirement.
- Give students an opportunity to reinforce some basic engineering skills and acquire industry-specific knowledge and skills, soft skills, and management and employment skills with the help of trained faculty.
- Enable students to realize their full potential and make the most of global opportunities.
- Conduct mock aptitude tests, psychometric tests, group discussions and personality development tests by professionals.
- Arrange campus interviews for the final year students.
- Help the students get internship opportunities
- Facilitate contacts between companies and passed out students of the college.
- Organize industry interaction for the college.
- Create and maintain the Alumni network for the benefit of students.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Andhra Pradesh View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Anantapur View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Sri Krishnadevaraya Engineering College, Anantapur
Address:NH-44, Gooty, Anantapur(Dist), Andhra Pradesh, PIN:515401.