The training and placement wing at the University looks after the training and placement activities on a continuing basis. Staffed by senior professionals and placement executives, the team initiates and maintains the University- Industry dialogue and manages the summer internship program and final placement activities. The team evaluates student performance levels and ensures relevant preparation for their corporate placements. Working both at the supply and demand sides of the placement, the team plays the vital intermediary role of matching academic excellence and industry expectations and counseling the students appropriately.
Training & Placement Activites
Following initiatives are taken by IUD to nurture the partnership with industry :
- Seminars : IUD conducts seminars in association with industry associations like Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on industry relevant topics (like Skill Conclave in Ranchi in association with CII).
- Industry-Academia Interface : IUD conducts Industry-Academia Interface events wherein industry leaders and the University discuss the issues and concerns faced and work out plan of action to address them.
- Guest lectures by industry personnel : to IUD students so that the students can understand the corporate perspectives.
- Continuing Education programs : in order to reskill / enhance skills of the practising managers , IUD conducts Management Development Programs in areas like Financial Intelligence for professional Growth and effective Healthcare Management, in association with Industry associations like Indian Hospital association.
- The industry associations (like NHRDN) take the professional help of IUD to judge the participants in competitions like Case Study competition. IUD has built an active association with Institution of Engineers, wherein VC of the University was invited to be the key note speaker on Engineers Day celebrations.
Contact Details of The ICFAI University, Dehradun
Address:Rajawala Road, Dehradun - 248197, Uttarakhand