Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The college extends all support deemed to be necessary to enable a student in pursuing academics despite the hardship and challenges he or she faces due to financial stress.
- Fees concession (full free and half free) is sanctioned at the beginning of the academic session subject to the approval of DPI, W.B. Notification regarding fees concession will be displayed in the college notice board after the admission process is over.
- Several student support schemes are available to the students who take admission on the basis of merit.
- These include: Kanyashree for girl students pursuing higher studies
- Support from WB Minoriries and Financial Development Corporation
- Merit-cum-means scholarship of Government of West Bengal
- Student Aid Fund, which is a fund generated by the students and for the students.
- UGC single girl child fellowships Scholarship from state Urdu Academy Grant for handicapped students
- National scholarship INSPIRE fellowship for meritorious students of science offered by the DST, Govt. of India.
- Scholarship from West Bengal Minority Development & Financial Corporation is sanctioned for students belonging to the minority communities.
- Scholarship to Differently Ambled students are sanctioned by W.B. Mass Education Department.
- Scholarship to the students whose parents are Bidi workers are sanctioned by the Social Welfare Department, Government of India.
- Scholarship from Private Sponsors / Endowment.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Maulana Azad College, Kolkata
Address:8, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013