- Telangana MBBS Admission 2021
- Telangana MBBS Admission Important Dates 2021
- Telangana MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Telangana MBBS Admission Application Process 2021
- Telangana MBBS Admission Application Fees 2021
- Telangana MBBS Reservation Policy 2021
- Telangana MBBS Admission Selection Process 2021
- Telangana MBBS Documents Required 2021
- Telangana MBBS Merit List 2021
- Telangana MBBS Counselling 2021
- Telangana MBBS Mop-Up Counselling 2021
- State-Wise NEET Cutoff
- Rank Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Candidates seeking colleges on the basis of NEET 2021 Results can apply for Telangana MBBS admissions 2021. The admission procedure for MBBS as well as BDS courses offered by Telangana medical colleges will begin soon. The selection process will be done on the basis of the MBBS state-wise merit list. The number of MBBS seats available in colleges will also be a deciding factor during Telangana MBBS admissions 2021.
|NEET 2021 Result||NEET 2021 Cutoff|
Telangana MBBS Admission 2021
Candidates will have to participate in Telangana MBBS counselling on the basis of NEET 2021in order to secure admissions. All candidates must have secured the minimum NEET cut-off stipulated by the NTA in order to secure admission. Check out the details of Telangana MBBS admission 2021 below in order to secure admission in top medical colleges.
|NEET 2021 Cutoff for Telangana - AIQ and State Quota Seats|
Telangana MBBS Admission Important Dates 2021
The important dates for Telangana MBBS admissions are not out yet. Candidates must stay tuned for further updates.
Last date to fill the application form
Provisional Merit list
Publishing of final merit list
Counselling - Round one
Declaration of result
Last date of reporting to the allotted college
Counselling - Round two
Telangana MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Education Qualification: All candidates must have cleared NEET cut-off in order to apply for Telangana MBBS and BDS admissions. Apart from this candidates must also have the following:
- Candidates must have passed intermediate/ class 12/ HSC exams or any other equivalent exams with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- General candidates seeking admission in Telangana medical colleges are required to score an aggregate of 50% marks, whereas, reserved category and physically disabled candidates must secure 40% in order to be eligible.
Nativity/ Domicile Holders: Candidates must be either local or non-local residents of the state of Telangana in order to seek admission in Telangana medical colleges. Check the criteria below:
- 85% of the seats will be reserved for local residents of Telangana who have either lived or studied in a region of Telangana for a minimum of four years where the last year spent in the state must be the year when the candidate appears for the qualifying exam.
- Local candidates can also avail of these 85% seats if they have lived or studied in any two or more local regions for seven consecutive years and the last year spent must be the year of the qualifying exam. In this case, the region where the candidate has resided the maximum will be considered.
- In the above case, if the candidate has spent equal years in both the Telangana regions then the region where the candidate has lived most recently will be considered.
- Non-local candidates will be eligible to apply under the remaining 15% seats. However, local residents will be able to take admission under these seats as these seats are not reserved.
- In order to show non-local resident status, candidates must have resided in Telangana for at least 10 years.
Nationality: In order to apply for Telangana MBBS and BDS admissions, candidates must either be citizens of India or must possess either Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card.
Age: All candidates applying for Telangana MBBS and BDS admissions must also qualify the age criteria set by the state.
Telangana MBBS Admission Application Process 2021
Telangana MBBS and BDS application form 2021 for Competent Authority Quota have been released online and candidates will get a week’s time to fill in all academic and personal details.
Applications for category B and other seats will be released soon. All application forms for Telangana MBBS admissions will be released in online form.
- Filling, submitting and paying the application fee is essential if candidates seek admission in Telangana medical colleges this session.
- Candidates must submit all authentic details in the Telangana MBBS application form, as all details will be cross-checked during the document verification process.
Telangana MBBS Admission Application Fees 2021
Application and Verification Fee
General and OBC Students
SC and ST Students
Telangana MBBS Reservation Policy 2021
Social Reservation (Vertical Reservation)
Scheduled Tribe Candidates
Scheduled Caste Candidates
Backward Class Group – A
Backward Class Group – B
Backward Class Group – C
Backward Class Group – D
Backward Class Group – E
Special Categories (Horizontal Reservation)
Sports and Games
National Cadet Corps
Police Martyrs Children (PMC)
Telangana MBBS Admission Selection Process 2021
Telangana MBBS and the selection process revolves majorly around the NEET 2021 score of candidates as well as the reservation policies set by the state for native students. Candidates who qualify for the NEET Cut-off will be selected for admission on the basis of their authenticity of documents as well as their ranks in the state merit lists. Check the details below to understand the Telangana MBBS selection process.
Telangana MBBS Documents Required 2021
- NEET 2021 scorecard
- NEET 2021 admit card
- Proof for Date of Birth (Pass Certificate of Class 10)
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate issued by the school or institute last attended
- Class 6 to 12 pass certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent caste certificate (if applicable)
- Minority certificate (if applicable)
- Local status certificate
- Students who have studied outside Telangana must bring the resident certificate of 10 years issued by a competent Telangana state authority
- Candidates claiming exemption from fee must also provide an income certificate
- Affidavit of INR 100 provided by the candidates and their parents stating that the caste and area certificates submitted during verification are original and if any conflict is discovered, they will be held responsible for the consequences
- Candidates seeking seats under any special category reservation shall submit the documents supporting their claim
Telangana MBBS Merit List 2021
Telangana MBBS merit list 2021 will be published by the state authorities and different lists are released for seats under different categories. A final merit list for MBBS and BDS admissions is released once the document verification process is completed. All candidates who have been mentioned in the final merit list will be eligible for Telangana MBBS and BDS counselling basis which seats in Telangana medical colleges will be allocated. Telangana MBBS merit list will comprise the state rank of candidates and NEET details.
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2021
Telangana MBBS counselling 2021 will be conducted in online mode after the completion of the document verification round. Candidates seeking admission in Telangana medical colleges under MBBS and BDS courses will have to submit their preferences online. Basis these preferences, they will be allocated seats in the state’s medical colleges. If candidates are satisfied with the results of the first seat allocation round, they will be given the option to lock their seats and secure admission. Otherwise, they can apply for further rounds of counselling.
Telangana MBBS Mop-Up Counselling 2021
Telangana MBBS mop-up round 2021 will be conducted to fill the remaining leftover seats that are vacant. Candidates who have participated in the All India Quota counselling are not eligible for the mop-up counselling round.
Candidates must ensure that they have all the necessary documents to justify the educational, personal and reservation that they want to claim. Preparing the documents will prevent chaos during the admission and counselling process.
State-Wise NEET Cutoff
State-by-state counselling will be provided by the states. Candidates can check the state-wise NEET-UG cutoffs by clicking on the following links:
|List of Colleges for NEET AIQ Rank 6,00,000 to 8,00,000|
Get Telangana MBBS admission 2021 details at CollegeDekho.