Bagnan College (BC) Howrah Campus & Infrastructure
- Total area of college is 0.98 acres
- There are total 30 class rooms in the college
- There is a study room in library
- LCD projectors for each department are installed
- Computers with internet facilities are also available
- Facilities available : Canteen, Common room for girls and boys, Administrative room, Gymnasium, Computer Lab (AC).
Area 1 Acres
Buit up area 1 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
- Comp. Lab
- Cls. Room
- Cold Water
Students Activities & Clubs
The college has two units I & II. Unit I is headed by C. K. Chakraborty and Unit II by U. Nag. Both units comprising 100 volunteers each work tirelessly for social development of the nearby villages, developing mental setup for modern and scientific living, act against superstitions, looking into modern livelihood and in the process train volunteers for social causes.