When it comes to research papers submission, VIT University, one of the leading Universities of the country has raced ahead of the other research focussed universities or institutes of the country.
He indicated that the world is facing significant challenges in science particularly in the field of energy and pointed that the way India is planning and managing energy is outdated.
Student Council of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) organized All India Student Representatives conference to discuss the role of students in India’s scientific and sustainable development.
Nobel Laureates delivered lectures at Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar as part of Nobel Prize Series 2017 on January 11, 2017.
For carrying out LIGO operations, a large number of the workforce will be required by 2020. Therefore, the LIGO team from the US has been touring India and holding negotiations with various scientific institutions.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
“Quality Education for Personality and for Nationality”
To impart quality education to students from all strata of society, to create and to stimulate a conducive academic atmosphere for Higher Education, to ensure values like Truth, Honesty, Character, Sacrifice among the Students by sensitizing them to various issues and problems of the society and to make them competent, global citizens, aware of new technologies and scientific temper.
- Imparting quality education for achieving overall personality development of the ‘Rajaramians’ through the resources in the college.
- Enabling students to face challenges of the ever-changing modern world and contribute to it in a meaningful way
- To achieve excellence in the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, which help students to make them competitive
- To make teaching and learning an effective process so that students develop themselves into strong and sensitive citizens
- To inculcate the values of honesty and responsibility as also sensibilities for overall development of students