Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, popularly known as Indian School of Mines has announced an admission notification for M.Sc and M.Sc.Tech courses for the academic session 2017.
The Congress will end on February 24, 2017, and the theme of the Congress is ‘Climate-Smart Agriculture’.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has announced admissions for the Ph.D programme in Systems Science.
In a move to convince the 25 central ministries, HRD Ministry called a meeting to accelerate the innovative initiative by the IITs for improving the technological solutions
The inaugural session will take place at CMFRI Headquarters located In Cochin at 2:30 PM on February 18, 2017. Dr. J.K. Jena, Deputy Director General of ICAR, will preside over as the chief guest.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
“Quality Education for Personality and for Nationality”
To impart quality education to students from all strata of society, to create and to stimulate a conducive academic atmosphere for Higher Education, to ensure values like Truth, Honesty, Character, Sacrifice among the Students by sensitizing them to various issues and problems of the society and to make them competent, global citizens, aware of new technologies and scientific temper.
- Imparting quality education for achieving overall personality development of the ‘Rajaramians’ through the resources in the college.
- Enabling students to face challenges of the ever-changing modern world and contribute to it in a meaningful way
- To achieve excellence in the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, which help students to make them competitive
- To make teaching and learning an effective process so that students develop themselves into strong and sensitive citizens
- To inculcate the values of honesty and responsibility as also sensibilities for overall development of students