- Jharkhand MBBS Admissions Dates 2021
- Jharkhand MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Jharkhand MBBS Application Process 2021
- Jharkhand MBBS Application Fees 2021
- Jharkhand MBBS Admissions Reservation Policy 2021
- Jharkhand MBBS Selection Process 2021
- Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021
- State-Wise NEET Cutoff
- Jharkhand MBBS Admissions Documents Required 2021
- Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Admission to Jharkhand MBBS colleges will soon be started. Admission will be done on the basis of the NEET 2021 exam. Based on the candidates marks merit list will be released that will determine the rank of candidates and all admissions to Jharkhand medical colleges are done on the basis of these ranks. Candidates NEET score, roll number, and all-India rank will also be mentioned in the Jharkhand merit list as in the NEET scorecard and admit card. All candidates who feature in Jharkhand MBBS and BDS merit list 2021 will be eligible to participate in all medical counselling rounds of the state.Jharkhand MBBS Admissions 2021
Candidates will have to register for admissions to medical colleges in Jharkhand by filling the Jharkhand MBBS application form and paying the application fees. Profiles of all registered candidates will be evaluated in order to prepare the Jharkhand MBBS merit list basis on which seats will be allocated. Candidates mentioned in the state’s MBBS and BDS merit list 2021 will be eligible to apply for state counselling and mop-up rounds.
|NEET 2021 Result||NEET 2021 Cutoff|
Jharkhand MBBS Admissions Dates 2021
The important dates related to Jharkhand MBBS admission are as follows:
Jharkhand MBBS admission application forms to be out from
Deadline to submit Jharkhand MBBS application form
Edit of the application form by a registered candidate
Jharkhand Provisional MBBS merit list will be released online on
Objections of State Merit List
Jharkhand Final MBBS Merit List 2021
Second round of counselling for Jharkhand MBBS admission begins from
Deadline to report at Jharkhand medical colleges basis second round
Jharkhand MBBS admission mop-up round to start from
Seat allotment basis Jharkhand MBBS admission mop-up round from
Jharkhand MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Education Qualification: Completing class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English along with 50% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates) is mandatory for all aspirants to seek admission in MBBS and BDS courses in Jharkhand. Along with this, passing NEET 2021 with the minimum percentile required is also a mandatory requirement for taking admission to Jharkhand medical colleges.
Nativity/ Domicile Holders: Only permanent or local residents of the Jharkhand state can apply for Jharkhand MBBS and BDS Admission. Domicile holders of Jharkhand and those who have passed 10+2 from Jharkhand Board are also eligible to apply under 85% state quota during Jharkhand MBBS and BDS admissions.
Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission to Jharkhand medical colleges.
Age: Only those candidates who are no less than 17 and no more than 25 years of age as of December 31, 2021, and May 5, 1995, respectively can apply for Jharkhand MBBS and BDS.
Jharkhand MBBS Application Process 2021
In order to apply for Jharkhand MBBS admissions 2021, candidates will have to register for the admissions through the Jharkhand MBBS and BDS admission portal online. Filling up all the details in the application as mentioned in the NEET 2021 documents is essential. Candidates will have to log in through their registered credentials in order to fill up the Jharkhand MBBS admission application form. Candidates must also pay the application fee according to their category in order to confirm participation in Jharkhand MBBS and BDS admissions 2020.
Jharkhand MBBS Application Fees 2021
SC and ST Students
Jharkhand MBBS Admissions Reservation Policy 2021
Backward category I (non-creamy layer)
Backward category II (non-creamy layer)
Jharkhand MBBS Selection Process 2021
Selection for all the seats available in Jharkhand medical colleges is done on the basis of NEET results, cut-offs and category under which the student is applying. Candidates who do not have valid NEET scores will not be eligible to participate in the seat allocation rounds of Jharkhand MBBS and BDS admissions. Candidates applying for a tuition fee waiver will have to submit proof of income and will be shortlisted on the basis of academic performance. Check the details of the Jharkhand BDS and MBBS selection process below.
|List of Documents Required for NEET 2021 Counselling for MBBS Admission|
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021
The guidelines to participate in Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2021 are given below:
- Candidates must log in to their registered Jharkhand MBBS admission accounts in order to check whether their names are on the merit list or not.
- If present in the Jharkhand MBBS and BDS merit list, candidates must report at the counselling centres on the date and time mentioned.
- Candidates must carry all the necessary documents for the verification process as admissions cannot be confirmed without the verification of documents.
- Once the candidates have got their documents verified, they will be able to fill up their course and college choices for the Jharkhand MBBS seat allotment.
- Candidates will also have to pay the counselling fee i.e. Rs. 750 for unreserved and Rs. 500 for reserved candidates.
- Candidates who did not get seats or are not satisfied with the first round of seat allotment will be free to apply for the second round of counselling.
Jharkhand medical colleges seat allocation will be done on the basis of state MBBS merit lists and categories of applicants. NEET result 2021 will determine the candidates' eligibility for Jharkhand MBBS Admissions 2021 and NEET cut-off 2021 will be the main eligibility criteria.
State-Wise NEET Cutoff
State-by-state counselling will be provided by the states. Candidates can check the state-wise NEET-UG cutoffs by clicking on the following links:
Jharkhand MBBS Admissions Documents Required 2021
- Mark sheets for Class 10 and 12
- Passing Certificate for Class 10 and 12
- NEET 2019 hall ticket
- NEET 2019 rank card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Local/Permanent resident certificate
- Photo ID proof issued by a state or central government
- Passport-sized photographs
- Migration and transfer certificate issued by the school
Jharkhand MBBS and BDS admission process will continue till all the seats in the state’s medical colleges are filled and candidates have secured admission at the allocated colleges. All candidates are advised to report and pay admission fees at their respective colleges before the deadline.
|Admission to Top MBBS Colleges: Eligibility, Entrance Exams & Scope|
|List of Colleges for NEET AIQ Rank 6,00,000 to 8,00,000|
Stay tuned with CollegeDekho for more updates regarding Jharkhand MBBS and BDS admissions.