The following process is practiced to ensure maximum benefit to the students:
- The main aim of the Placement Cell is at least one job for each student.
- Student details/data is collected and verified by the departmental faculty coordinators. The database of the students thus created is used further reference.
- Information about the schedule of the recruitment process is conveyed through the faculty coordinators / through student volunteers (announcements in respective class), Notice(s) on Notice Board(s), as well as through social media like face book / whatsaap group.
- Details of the job opening are communicated to the students through above said channels so that they can make an informed decision about whether to apply for the same. Once a student decides to appear for the process, it has to be completed, i.e. if and when any student is shortlisted for the next stage of process, he/ she cannot back out midway through the process.
- Generally first activity in a placement drive is a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT). It is conducted by HR personnel/ senior management of recruiter. It covers issues like job profile, service agreement, etc. The students can get their doubts cleared during this talk.
- If offered a job, the selected candidate HAS TO ACCEPT the offer.
- We follow one student one job policy. Once a student secures a job offer, he/ she is not eligible for any subsequent drive, unless it is declared a “Dream Company”.
- If an organization is declared “Dream Company” by college (at the discretion of the committee/ Principal) even the placed candidates are allowed to register. If selected in a Dream Company, Then he/ she cannot appear for any subsequent drive, (even Dream companies).