Placements Stats for All Degrees
The training and placement cell of the college is very effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills and placing in top companies. Students are also apprised on continuous basis through seminar and workshops etc. about higher learning opportunities in India and abroad. Right from fourth semester onwards regular training is conducted on total personality development and personal grooming of the students. Minimum 35 to 40 top companies visit to the college every year between 90% to 100% students are placed. The placement covers all branches equally including non IT branches Mechanical, Civil, IEM, Biotechnology etc and good number of non IT companies also visit to college on continuous basis along with IT companies. The training and placement of the college is headed by an MBA(HR) qualified training placement officer with 28 years of experience on HR/HRD related activities tasks
Training & Placement Activites
- Orientation programmes for First Semester students.
- Semester-wise training programme in Personal Grooming and Total Personality Development.
- Extensive training programme under focused attention scheme for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
- Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Technical Skills and HR interviews.
- Company-specific training on the format of the interview, viz. Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview.
- Batch-wise counseling of students on career-related problems on daily basis.
- Pre-placement training for PG students (MBA, MCA, M.Tech.) in needed skills, leadership and managerial styles.
- Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
TRAINING PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL FOR GROOMING OF STUDENTS & PREPARING THEM FOR CAMPUS INTERVIEWS:
7 PHASED TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR ENGINEERING, MCA & MBA students
- Parameters of competency / competency segments.
- Concept of Total personality development.
- Bridging gaps between company expectations& academic learning.
- Developing verbal & non-verbal communication skills.
- Developing self esteem & confidence building skills.
- Developing emotional intelligence & interpersonal skills.
- Managerial & leadership skills.
- Development of positive attitude.
- Development of meaningful perceptions.
- Value additions for self & the organizations. Invent your own superlatives.
- Overcoming inferiority & superiority syndromes & hesitant approaches.
- Tips for conducting well in-group interactive sessions.
- Importance of Successful counseling & mentoring for professionals. Motivational & moral Boosting measures.
- Mock / simulated exercises
- In basket Training
Contact Details of Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
Address:Krishnadeveraya Nagar,Hunasamaranahalli, International Airport Road, Via-Yelahanka, Yelahanaka, Bangalore-562 157, Karnataka, India.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place