Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
State Government Minority Scholarship
Minority Scholarship Notification
Minorities Development Department, Government of Maharashtra is offering the Scholarship ( Max. Amount of Rs.25,000/- ) for pursuing Professional and Technical Education for the economically weaker and meritorious students belonging to Muslim , Sikh , Buddhist , Christian , Parsi and Jain minority communities. Applications for Fresh/Renewal of scholarship are invited through Online Application System for Technical and Professional courses from all eligible Minority students for the year 2015-2016.
? Eligibility :
- Applicant should be Domicile of Maharashtra State and Passed S.S.C from Maharashtra State only.
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship / stipend.
- The total annul income of family/ guardian should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- 30 % seats are reserved for girl students.
- For Renewal of scholarship : Candidate whose scholarship is sanctioned for academic year 2014-15 must have admitted for the academic year 2015-16 in the same institute for the same course (i.e. Diploma (DP) /Under Graduate (UG) /Post Graduate (PG) course for which scholarship is sanctioned for the year 2014-15).
Merit cum Means Based Scholarship of Govt. of India
Government of India is offering the Merit cum Means Based Scholarship (MCM) for 5797 economically weaker and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities pursuing Professional and Technical courses. Online Applications are invited only through new “National Scholarships Portal ” (website-www.scholarships.gov.in ) for Fresh/Renewal Scholarship for academic year 2015-2016 instead of last year’s OSMS Portal ( website www.momascholarship.gov.in). Applicants /Institutes are advised to go through the information Bulletin and FAQ before filling the scholarship application form/Scrutiny of application form. (All details are available on National Scholarships Portal)
? Eligibility Criteria :
- An Indian national student, domicile of MAHARASHTRA will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of MAHARASHTRA only irrespective of his place of study.
- A student must be bonafide student of Institute.
- Admission to the course should be through Common Entrance Test or obtained minimum 50 % marks at qualifying examination.
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship / stipend. 5. The total annual income of family/guardian should not be more than 2.50 Lakhs. 6. 30 % seats are reserved for girls. ? Required Scanned Documents that is to be Online.
Type of Financial Assistance Rate for hostler Rate for Day Scholar
- Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only) Rs.10,000/- per annum (Rs.1000 p.m.) Rs.5,000/- per annum. (Rs.500 p.m.)
- Course Fee* Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less Total Rs.30,000/- Rs.25,000/-
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Pune View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Modern Education Society's College Of Engineering, Pune
Address:19, Late Prin. V.K. Joag Path,Wadia College Campus, Pune – 411001.