For getting admission to the PGDM courses in Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Bachelor's degree is mandatory.
Keeping its pace with the changing time, IIM Rohtak will celebrate its annual fest, Infusion under the theme 'Beyond Conventions'.
Kozhikode Chapter of Indian Institute of Management organised a Start-Up Saturday under the theme ‘Validating Your Startup Idea’.
The 26th IMA International Management Conclave that will be conducted on February 3 and 4, 2017, has got a new knowledge partner none other than the prestigious IIM Indore.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai concluded its final placement process for the PGDM Batch 2017.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
VISION OF IFMR
- To be an institution of greater learning, advancing theory and practice in Finance and Management, to prepare young minds and experienced managers to become competent and socially responsible leaders of corporations and other institutions.
- Conduct leading research in Finance, Management, applied Economics and related areas to enhance knowledge and address key development issues of the society.
MISSION OF IFMR
- To be within the top 10 B-Schools and within the top 3 in Finance in India
- To become the most preferred trainer of executives in Finance and Management in India.
- To become one of the leading research and knowledge centres in Asia in Finance and applied Economics.
- To become a major research school in Finance and related areas, producing PhDs to cater to teaching and research needs across India.