Admission Open in for session 2019
- Average Package INR 4.2 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package INR 3 Lacs
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
HKBK College of Engineering, located in Bangalore provides assured placements to students. HKBK College of Engineering invites top companies for the annual placement process. The placement process at HKBK is governed by the students’ performance, ability, and requirements of the industry. HKBK tries to record 100% placements and makes sure that all the students of graduating batch secure jobs in top companies with attractive salary packages.
HKBK provides excellent placement support and guidance to students. For this purpose, the institute organises regular interaction with industry through seminars, conferences, guest lectures, corporate meets etc. The institute organises on-campus and off-campus recruitment drives to provide enough number of employment opportunities to students.
HKBK assists students to complete summer training or internship projects. The summer internships will help students gain the required practical exposure and experience. On the other hand, HKBK College of Engineering provides training to students in the area of personality development and communication skills.
The minimum salary offered to selected students at HKBK College of Engineering placements is around Rs. 3.0 – 4.0 lakh per annum. More than 250 companies are registered with HKBK for campus placements. Some of the top recruiters include Berger Paints, Everest Metals, Asian Paints, Tata Motors, HCL Infosystems, Infosys etc.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills
- Developing a database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries
- Providing management consultancy for students live projects
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries
Minimum salary to visit the campus placement has been kept in the range of 3.0 - 4.0 Lakhs per annum.
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Karnataka View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Bangalore View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Bangalore View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore
Address:22/1, Off Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560045