In order to develop word class standards and reach the top 100 list of global university rankings, seven of the older IITs have asked the AICTE to release Rs.21,870 crore.
The online redressal mechanism will not only solve the issues and grievances of students but also faculty members and other stakeholders.
IIMT Group of colleges invite applications for admissions to its B.Tech programmes for the next academic year 2017-18.
Candidates who need to change their Aadhaar related details in JEE Main 2017 application form can now make the corrections. The correction facility has been provided by CBSE.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Our vision as a technical Institution is to provide an open opportunity to the young generation, irrespective of their caste, creed & sex to imbibe knowledge and wisdom in various technical disciplines including engineering, management & Computer Science and Development of holistic personality & entrepreneurship enabling them to carve a niche in the Society for themselves.
- To provide the best possible education facilities.
- To emphasise on value-based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies.
- To develop sensitivity in our students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs.
- To sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
- To conduct the value-added training program for students.
- To enhance their "employability".
- To ensure holistic development of student's personality.