Prabhpreet Singh Sodhi, an 18-year-old aspirant of Apeejay School Jalandhar, bagged 17th All India Rank (AIR) in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 examination.
Four students from Tricity have made it to the top 100 scorers of the JEE Main 2017. A total of 14,000 students from the Tricity appeared for the exam.
With the determination to work for the development of the country, toppers of JEE Main 2017 from Uttarakhand have decided to join Prime Minister Narendra Modi in building a better future for India.
Rohan Gupta of Lucknow has secured AIR 43 in JEE Main 2017 with a score of 328/360. His parents were delighted to learn this on Thursday.
Nashik’s Vrunda Rathi emerged as the topper amongst girls in the JEE Main 2017 exam. The 17-year-old aspires to study at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Our vision as a technical Institution is to provide an open opportunity to the young generation, irrespective of their caste, creed & sex to imbibe knowledge and wisdom in various technical disciplines including engineering, management & Computer Science and Development of holistic personality & entrepreneurship enabling them to carve a niche in the Society for themselves.
- To provide the best possible education facilities.
- To emphasise on value-based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies.
- To develop sensitivity in our students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs.
- To sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
- To conduct the value-added training program for students.
- To enhance their "employability".
- To ensure holistic development of student's personality.