Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that according to statistics and reports, only 40 percent of the engineering graduates are able to grab placement opportunities after they pass out from their college.
In another step towards internationalising the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), the Government of India will be conducting JEE Advanced 2017 at Colombo’s DS Senanayake College on May 21.
IIT Roorkee has removed the restrictions at the various girls hostel of the institute in order to bring them at par with the rules applied at the boys hostels.
The city has been able to build a firm foundation to bring successful candidates to Indian Institutes of Technology or IITs through the Joint Entrance Examination, popularly called as JEE.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Our vision as a technical Institution is to provide an open opportunity to the young generation, irrespective of their caste, creed & sex to imbibe knowledge and wisdom in various technical disciplines including engineering, management & Computer Science and Development of holistic personality & entrepreneurship enabling them to carve a niche in the Society for themselves.
- To provide the best possible education facilities.
- To emphasise on value-based education through multi-grade modern teaching methodologies.
- To develop sensitivity in our students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs.
- To sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
- To conduct the value-added training program for students.
- To enhance their "employability".
- To ensure holistic development of student's personality.