ASM's Institute of Management and Computer Studies (IMCOST) Mumbai Placements
At ASM, we look to groom students to make them corporate savvy professionals from day one. ASM exhaustive events, workshops, seminars, foreign faculty visits, ensure that our students have a curriculum packed with both academic and practical exposure.
ASM Attributes are:-
- Identify bulk employers appropriate to students’ needs
- Understanding and Developing Interface between employer and aspirant.
- Arranging grooming sessions and preparing students who intend to appear for interviews.
- Arrange campus Interviews band fit the right candidate at the right place.
- The Institute enjoys a strategic location which is easily accessible to Thane, Mulund, Navi Mumbai and Central Suburbs. Another factor which is important is Institute’s proximity to Thane & Mulund Railway stations and the Bus Terminals.
Institute is located in an Industrial Estate which provides a unique opportunity in terms of Industry Interface and this location factor allows regular interaction with Industry stalwarts which also helps the students to integrate learning process with Management practices.
ASM endeavour is to provide trained manpower to Industries which in turn is benefitted in terms of latest management concepts & Information Technology Knowledge to boost productivity.
Grooming for Success
ASM has an excellent track record of placements, with over 30,000+ alumni placed across the country in various sectors, functions and levels. These alumni provide networking strengths and enable continuous industry-academia interface. The alumni inputs and the institute’s myriad activities play an integral role in making our students the best pick for organizations that come for placements. The involvement of a dedicated Corporate Relation cell is with a view to conducting important career planning.
Students grooming begins from day one onwards. They come to our campus through the intensive induction schedule by the end of which student designs a road map for the following years with the Institute. Industry-Academia Interface & Activities are designed with a lot of consideration to make a student desires to the industries and they act as milestones in their journey towards their placements.
IMCOST attracts a wide range of students from various backgrounds with different skill sets and potentials. This necessitates a SWOT Analysis that helps to profile them according to their skills and abilities. Few of the activities that are carried out as an intensive preparation for placements are:-
- Student Counselling & Workshop on Self Assessment
- Resume Building, Interview techniques, Mock Interviews, Group Discussion and Negotiation skills.
- Psychometric and Aptitude tests
- Email/Mobile, Dining, Visiting Card, Dressing, Telephone and Business Etiquettes.
- Panel Discussion for Functional areas
- Student club participation.
- Facilitating Summer Internship
- Student Analysis – Profiling
- Job Analysis – Market Assessment.
Over 200+ companies participated in the final placement process this year. Participating firms spanned diverse sectors such as E-commerce, Consulting, Analytics, Manufacturing, IT, Telecom, Market Research, Beverages, Banking, Financial Services, Retail, Real Estate, Sports and others.
List of Recruiters Last 3 years:
- UB Group
- Aditya Birla Group
- Mercedes Benz
- Johnson & Johnson
- General Motors
- SK Infotech
- XL Dynamics
- ICICI Securities
Training & Placement Activites
At ASM, we prepare our students to become global managers. In the ever changing global business scenario it is imperative for a manager to be exposed to the global business practices at the outset itself. Some of the initiatives taken by us are:
- Overseas tours to economically, culturally and social diverse countries.
- Visits to chambers of Commerce of in India and abroad.
- The exchange of ideas & interactions with leaders of the industry.
- Live projects and Internship (summer and winter) corporate tie ups all over India and abroad.
- Additional Certification in Business Analytics and HBX CORe increases the employability of students.
- Conducts lectures, seminars, industry integration, business immersion (internship), group discussion, live projects and capstone exercise.
- Interaction with foreign ambassadors and high commissioners.
- Curriculum design keeping the global trends in view.
- Curriculum designed by expert faculties from IBM to increase the employability of students.
- ASM group of Institutes collaborates with various agencies to bring in the best career opportunities for students through periodic job fairs.
- Expert faculty members from universities of different countries.
- Student exchange programs with various universities across the globe.
- Seminars by global experts on different subjects.
Contact Details of ASM's Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Mumbai
Address:C-4, Wagle Industrial Estate, Near Mulund (W) Check Naka, Opp. Aplab, Thane (W), Mumbai 400604