A new building block comprising 40 classrooms. Sri Aurobindo College (Morning) has a fully computerized library, to help students reach the pinnacle of excellence.We have wide range of books for the students in various disciplines. Reading room facility is also provided to cater to the needs of students. At present there are about 60,000 books in the library. The reading room provides newspapers, magazines, journals and periodicals. The library also operates book bank schemes. A state of the art air conditioned Seminar Room with adequate seating capacity. The students under the inspiration of Dr. G. D. Bhatt & Dr. Kanta Raj have rendered useful social service by participating in programmes like community upliftment service and blood Donation camps etc. The college NCC unit has of 123 cadets from morning as well as evening college. NCC cadets participated in various camps viz. CATC, Republic Day Camp, Chief Mister's ally, Prime Minister Rally, Thal Sainik Camp, Andhra Pradesh Trekking Camps etc. Computer lab with Internet facility for teachers to aid in research and keep themselves updated with the latest developments in their field of study. Practical classes of students are also held in lab. College campus is wifi enabled. Students can access internet from anywhere inside the college for academic purpose.
Area 10 Acres
Scholarship Available True
Total Course 10
- Academic Zone
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
SPIC MACAY (Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongst Youth) is a voluntary movement that organizes events (over 5000 annually) of classical music and dance, folk arts, crafts etc. in educational institutions throughout the world. We see awareness of the rich cultural tapestry of the world as an important part of education -- to highlight all that is abstract, subtle, inspiring and mystical in the world and in the self. This year we established the prestigious SPIC MACAY Heritage Club in the college and under the aegis organized three events:
- Inaugural Function cum screening of the award winning Film "making of Mahatma" on January 30, 2015
- A heritage walk to Mehrauli Archeological Park on January 31, 2015 ably guided by a very learned and well informed historian Dr. AradhanaSinha.
- A performance by a leading exponent of Indian Classical Dance, Mrs. RanjanaGauhar, on Febraury 26, 2015. For her commitment, deep devotion and dedication to Odissi she has been honoured with the prestigious Padma Shree in 2003 and with the SangeetNatakAkademi Award for the year 2007 by the President of India.
This society has been taking Indian Classical music, dance, theater, yoga, and folk arts to schools and colleges across the country for more than three decades. They introduce the young students to several upcoming as well as senior renowned artists, giving them an opportunity to witness their insightful performances. Such enriching interactions help the students in developing a wholesome understanding of our rich heritage of art and culture.
NCC achieved the following under the guidance of Dr. Ashwani Kumar.
- The NCC unit of the college has enrolled 160 cadets under 4DBN NCC.
- The 3rd Annual NCC Fest "Hausla 2016" was organised. The festival was inaugurated by Col. Rajesh Kalia. The festival included many competitions such as Guard, Drill, Best cadet and many cultural competitions. The section attacks presented by the NCC cadets and close combat battles were the major attractions.
- This year, the college has got three RDC holder, one cadet participated in Rajpath, Two TSC holder, one AJJ holder and Three AIVSC holder.
- Bhuvan Singh, one of the cadets, has been selected as Lieutenant through CDS direct entry. SUO Chander Prakash Gaur was the camp senior in National Yoga Day Camp- 2015 this year.
NSS organized the following activities under the convenorship of Dr. Yogender Kumar.
- No Tobacco Drive on March 10, 2016.
- A Blood Donation Camp in association with AIIMS, Delhi on March 10, 2016.
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas- a three day event to mark the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel from October 30-November 1, 2015.
- An Essay writing competition on the topic 'Relevance of Swami Vivekananda in Today's Education System' on January 12, 2016.