Placements Stats for All Degrees
Since 2005, the Career Opportunity Cell has been actively working under the guidance of Dr. Poonam Bewtra (Convener). The goal of the Cell has been to empower the young women of our college by providing them with the job opportunities. Over the years, the Cell has been able to pitch in some of the renowned organizations in the college for placement of its students. Our students have been placed in S&P Capital IQ, EY, Fluor Daniel, Genpact, Aon Hewitt, Concentrix, ICICI Prudential etc over the years. At JDMC, placement is an ongoing process. Throughout the year, students are exposed to contemporary employability skills such as mock group discussions, written test, online test, personal/telephonic/video/psychometric interviews etc.
Training & Placement Activites
Workshop & Seminar
The Cell also believes in providing the necessary guidance about various career options, resume writing, enhancing interview skills etc. therefore seminars, lectures and online employability test are conducted regularly for the students. This year also many of such seminars were organized namely:
- Soft skills session by EY GDS for final year students
- Seminar on Enhancement of Leadership skill and teamwork by ITM group
- GDS session conducted by EY for strengthening the Campus Corporate Connection for the first and second year students
- Seminar on Digital Marketing by TimesPro
- Seminar on Career in Politics with MIT School of Government, Pune
- AMCAT Employability Test conducted by Aspiring Minds Assessment Pvt. Ltd.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence Online test
- Seminar on Career in Banking & Government Services in association with Career Power
- Online test conducted by CoCubes for American Express Campus Engagement Programme.
Contact Details of Janki Devi Memorial College, New Delhi
Contact No:011 25787754
Address:Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi - 110060