Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEE Main 2021 admit card for April will be released soon. Even though NTA opened the window for correction in application form & image correction, some students may still find discrepancies in admit card. Wrong details filled in the application form, uploading of unclear photograph and signature are some of the reasons for the discrepancies in the JEE Main 2021 admit card. After downloading the admit card, if you find any discrepancies in details, photograph and signature, there is a process through which NTA will resolve these issues. Therefore, the candidates need not worry or panic about these issues. Here are the steps that will help you in filing discrepancies on JEE Main admit card.
Common Discrepancies in JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Some of the common discrepancies in the JEE Main 2021 admit card are as follows –
Mistakes in the Particulars of Candidate
There may be some mistakes in the candidate’s details such as name, date of birth, father’s or mother’s name etc. Usually, these mistakes occur when you filled the wrong details in the application form.
Unclear/ Blurred Photograph
If you failed to resolve the image discrepancy in JEE Main application form, your admit card may have an unclear and blurred image.
Unclear/ Blurred Signature
When you upload an unclear signature while filling the application form, the same will reflect in the admit card.
Steps to Raise Discrepancies on JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
In case you find any of the above discrepancies in the JEE Main 2021 admit card, you need not worry or panic and raise them with NTA by following the simple steps mentioned below –
- Keep your application number ready before contacting the NTA
- The NTA helpline number is 0120-6895200, and the authorities will address your queries from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
- Mention your application number and explain the discrepancy
- The NTA helpline will verify the details and takes necessary action by sending an intimation of the exam centre authority
- The NTA will not issue a new admit card, and you will have to appear with the same admit card.
- You will have to carry the necessary proof such as ID Proof & Clear Passport Size Photo to the exam centre.
- The corrections in details will be taken up by the NTA after the exam
Candidates who have discrepancies in JEE Main 2021 admit card must note that they will not be barred from appearing for the entrance exam if you inform the discrepancy through the NTA helpline number in advance. Therefore, you will need to take an immediate step by contacting NTA.
|Unable to Download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card? Find Out Reasons & Solutions Here|
For the latest JEE Main 2021 updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.