- BDes Fashion Design Admission Highlights 2023
- BDes Fashion Design Admission/ Entrance Exam Dates 2023
- BDes Fashion Design Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Application Form for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023
- BDes Fashion Design Selection Process 2023
- Entrance Exams for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023
- Top Colleges for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023: Fee Structure
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
BDes Fashion Design course is considered one of the most popular design courses. BDes Fashion Design is a 4-year-long programme offered to students after the completion of class 12th. It is an undergraduate-level course that is offered only through regular, full-time mode. There are plenty of public and private design colleges that offer admission to B.Des Fashion Design either through merit or a design entrance exam. Either way, candidates with higher marks are considered for admission to the desired institute.
Spread across 8 semesters, BDes Fashion Design covers both practical and theoretical subjects including Computer & Manual Designing, Pattern Designing, Textile Science, and Merchandise Marketing among others. There are plenty of NIFT institutes and non-NIFT design institutes that are known for the quality education in the Fashion Design programme. Scroll through the page to find out more about BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023.
BDes Fashion Design Admission Highlights 2023
The candidates can check the key highlights of BDes Fashion Design mentioned below:
BDes Fashion Design
Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
Class 12th (any stream)
Merit or Entrance-Exam Based
Course Fees (Annual)
Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 5,65,000
BDes Fashion Design Admission/ Entrance Exam Dates 2023
Provided below are the important dates for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023:
BDes Fashion Design Eligibility Criteria 2023
To apply for admission in BDes Fashion Design, candidates must go through the official website of the college and find out the eligibility criteria prescribed by the institute. Aspirants need to make sure to satisfy the enlisted eligibility criteria of BDes Fashion Design before applying for admission in the programme:
- Candidates must have completed class 10th and class 12th in any stream (arts, science, commerce).
- It is crucial to score qualifying marks in all the subjects of class 10th and class 12th.
- A few of the colleges also consider a 2-3 year-long diploma for admission to BDes Fashion Design.
- The minimum aggregate is generally between 45% to 55%. Some of the institutes also offer a relaxation of 5% to 10% to the reserved category candidates.
- Certain colleges also set an upper age limit for the aspirants and it may lie from anywhere between 23 to 30 years. Reserved category candidates are often offered a relaxation of 2 years to 5 years.
Application Form for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023
The application form for BDes Fashion Design is released either through online mode or offline mode. Candidates can check out the detailed application process for BDes Fashion Design below:
Online Application Process:
- The online application form for BDes Fashion Design is released on the official website of the institute.
- Candidates need to visit the website, register themselves, fill up the form, upload the documents and submit it before the last date of submission expires.
- The application would be considered successful only if the institute has received the application fee payment.
Offline Application Process:
- Candidates can participate in the offline application process of BDes Fashion Design by either downloading the application form from the official website or by collecting the same from the college campus.
- They are required to fill up the details correctly, attach the required documents and pay the application fee before submitting the form to the college campus.
- The registration would be considered successful only if the institute has received the application fee payment.
BDes Fashion Design Selection Process 2023
Students are shortlisted for BDes Fashion Design admission either based on merit in the qualifying exam or as per performance in an entrance exam accepted by the institute. Check out the detailed selection process of BDes Fashion Design below:
Marks acquired in class 12th are considered for admission in BDes Fashion Design. Here is the list of Design Colleges Offering Admission on the Basis of Class 12th Marks! Students with the highest aggregate score are offered admission to the desired institute.
Entrance Exam Based:
Most of the institutes select candidates for admission as per their performance in the design entrance exams. It may include rounds such as written aptitude tests, studio tests, situation tests, portfolio evaluations and personal interviews. Aspirants must check the selection criteria of the institute and must prepare accordingly.
Entrance Exams for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023
Here is a few important information about the entrance exams of BDes Fashion Design:
IIAD Entrance Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam
Top Colleges for BDes Fashion Design Admission 2023: Fee Structure
There are numerous premier colleges that offer admission in B.Des Fashion Design. Provided below is the list of top colleges that can be considered for B.Des Fashion Design Admission 2023:
Course Fees (Annual)
ARCH College of Design & Business
Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD)
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) University
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Also Read: All About UPES BDes Admission 2023
The candidates can check the links provided below which is related to BDes course.
Some of the design colleges offer scholarship schemes and education loan facilities to students. Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the institute to avail of the aforementioned financial aid. This was all about the B.Des Fashion Design Admission 2023.
To explore top design colleges or courses, feel free to dial the helpline number 1800-572-9877 (toll-free) or fill up the Common Application Form. Our admission experts would be glad to help you out. For any further queries, write to us in the Q&A zone.