Placements Stats for All Degrees
IIT Delhi IITD Delhi placement details are as below. Students got 350 offers in companies like Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., American Express, CAPGemini, Amazon, Aditya Birla Group. with average package being 14.7 Lakh. The maximum salary offered to students was 21 Lakh
- Interested companies contact professor-in-charge or placement officer, Training and Placement Cell for a Job Notification Form (JNF) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JNF requires the companies to fill in mandatory details of the job profile – role offered, pay package, place of posting, eligible departments.
- Once the filled-in-JNF with all the required details is received, companies are assigned username/password to access their online account on T&P website.
- Companies are also assigned space on the server on which they may upload any presentation, videos, data or other information they want the students to see.
- The JNF has to be frozen on the T&P website by the company till a deadline, after which the students shall be able to view all the details, and the eligible students may apply.
- After the application deadline for the students, the resumes are visible to the company. The company submits shortlist on its online account before a deadline.
- Shortlisted students get notified.
- The placement office allots the dates for the campus interviews.
- After the completion of the selection procedure on campus, company is required to announce the final list of the students on the same day itself.
- If a student is selected, the job is registered against him/her and he/she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
The placement season at IIT Delhi commenced in August 2016. In the run-up to placements, students were provided various facilities, training sessions and workshops to help them prepare for the coming season. These include sessions on resume making, communication skills, presentation and interviewing skills, problem-solving and case workshops as well as over 25 mock placement tests. The workshops also touched upon careers in various sectors. The interview processes are conducted in two phases. Phase I started on 1st December whereas Phase II will commence in the 1st week of January and will go on till the end of May 2017.
The first phase of campus interview processes started from December 1, 2016 and saw participation from around 200 companies offering more than 350 job profiles. The pre-interview processes of companies like tests/ group discussions/assignments were conducted starting from the last week of August 2016 itself.
Contact Details of IIT Delhi, Delhi
Address:Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, INDIA