Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) - Course Overview
Duration: 5.0 yrs | Mode: Regular| Avg. Fees: 2,00,000 / Year
424 courses | 458 colleges
About Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
Architecture is the study of the artistic and
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Eligiblity Criteria
- Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 or equivalent examination + A candidate should have studied Mathematics as a mandatory subject. Or Class 10th + 3 years of diploma level course education
- Minimum Marks Required: 50% marks at least
B.Arch Admission Process:
- In order to seek admission in the
B.Arch course, a candidate is required to appear for the NATA exam - National Aptitude Test for Architecture which is conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA) to screen candidates for selection.
- Once the NATA exam score is out, states conduct a counselling process where on the basis of a candidate's rank, he/she is allotted a seat in any of the top architecture colleges in India.
- Different states and colleges may also follow a separate admission process.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Syllabus
|Types of Structures||History of Architecture|
Building Science & Services
|Architectural Design||Building Management|
Theory of Settlement Planning
|Design Applications||Computer & Software Lab|
|Workshop Practice||Building Construction|
Career Options and Job Prospects
After successfully completing the
India is moving towards rapid
Popular recruiters include:
- Manchanda Associates
- Chitra Vishwanath Architects
- Larsen & Toubro
- Sahara Group
- Architect Consultants
- Edifice Architects Pvt
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj
- VSA Space Design (P) Ltd.