JMIEE 2018 Result
JMIEE 2018 result will be published online on the official website of JMI university. A separate merit list will be prepared by the University for different programmes. The merit list of candidates will be decided on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance exam. The list of the selected candidates and waiting candidates will be announced on the JMI website. The result will not be sent to any candidate individually.
How to Check JMIEE 2018 Result:
- Candidates must visit the official website of JMI University.
- Go to the 'JMIEE Result' section of the website.
- Login with your correct ID and Password. Open the tab indicating your course’s name. You will be asked to enter your roll number or name which will lead you to your results.
- Click on the 'Submit’ tab' to view 'JMIEE Result'.
- After submitting all the necessary details, JMIEEE 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates must download the result and save a copy of the same for future context.
JMIEE 2018 Scorecard:
- Candidates can download their JMIEE scorecard from the official website of JMI University.
- JMIEE scorecard is an important document that every candidate must carry with them at the time of admissions.
JMIEE 2018 Merit list:
- JMIEE Merit list 2018 will be prepared and issued by JMI University on its official site.
- The merit list of JMIEE 2018 will be prepared on the basis of ranks and marks scored in the entrance exam by the candidate.
JMIEE 2018 Cut-off
The JMI cut-off will be released on the basis of the performance in entrance test and the marks scored by the candidates. The cut-off will be different for various courses offered by the university.