BITSAT 2098 Eligibility Criteria includes all the details related to the terms and conditions prescribed by the exam conducting authority that candidates must fulfill in order to be eligible for admission. Candidates who are appearing for 10+2 examination in 2019 or who have passed 10+2 Examination in 2018 are eligible to apply for BITSAT 2019. Candidates who passed 10+2 exams in 2017 or earlier are not eligible to appear for BITSAT 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019 for B.Pharma Courses
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 examination from a recognised Central or State board or its equivalent
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, with subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. Adequate proficiency in English is also a requirement.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the subjects.
- Only those who are appearing for 12th examination in 2019 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2018 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2019.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his/her latest performance will be considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
- Those who passed Class 12 examination in 2016 or earlier are not eligible to take BITSAT-2019. Also, those who are presently studying at any of BITS campuses cannot apply for BITSAT-2019.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019 for Non-Pharmacy Courses
- The candidates should have qualified in the 10+2 Standard Examination from a recognised Central or State Board.
- The candidate should have passed Class 12th with subjects including Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- A minimum of 75% marks in aggregate is required in these subjects.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in each subject to be eligible for BITSAT.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Those who get 1st rank in their board examination will get direct admission in the course of their choice but they must produce the proof of the first rank.
- The candidate has to be between the age group of 21 and 25 years.
- Further details about this scheme will be available at BITS admission website in the month of May, 2019.
Find out the detailed application process of BITSAT 2019.
BITSAT Reservation of Seats
There is no BITSAT Reservation of Seats for any category of candidates and the admission is done purely on merit basis. The level of competition for exam is expected to be very high, and therefore, all the candidates should prepare accordingly for the exam.