JMIEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for the Undergraduate programme:
For M.A Mass communication programme:
- Candidate must have qualified their graduation in any field (10+2+3) with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
For M.Sc Programme:
- Candidate must have cleared B.Sc. with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and at least 55% marks in the concerned subject
For M.Tech Programme:
- Candidate must have a B.Tech degree in a specified branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
For L.L.M. Programme:
- For L.L.M., candidates need to have L.L.B. degree with at least50% marks or equivalent grade points.
For MCA Programme:
- Candidate should have completed and cleared graduate degree in any of the subjects like Science/Social Science/ Natural Science/ Engineering/Technology, with at least 50% marks, and Mathematics as one of the major subjects in 10+2 or higher level or at least 50% marks in BCA/BSC (IT/CS).
For MBA Programme:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Programme:
For B.A LLB Programme:
Candidates should have:
- Passed the XII standard examination or its equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks of the total marks in all the core subjects and English Language.
- Age of the candidate seeking admission into the course should be 20 years in case of general category and 22 years in case of reserved categories including ST, SC, and OBC as on 1st July of the year of admission.
For B.A. (Hons)/ B.Com Programme:
- Candidate must have Senior Sec. School Certificate or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate or 50% in the subject concerned.
For BHM Programme:
- Candidate must have Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination from a recognised board with an aggregate of at least 45% marks in best 5 papers.