- BITSAT is a 3-hour exam (without break).
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question has choices of four answers, only one being the correct choice.
- The test consists of four parts:
||No. of Questions
(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers to the 150 questions.
BITSAT Marking Scheme 2019
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark).
- No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer.