BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Accepted For : B.Tech
Exam Mode : Online
07 Jan, 2018
44 days to go
13 May, 2018
170 days to go
- BITSAT will be of total 3-hour duration (without break).
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions) each question with choice of four answers, only one being the correct choice
- The test consists of four parts:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers to the 150 questions.
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark).
- No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer.