TS AGRICET 2024: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Latest Updates

Updated By Sakshi Gautam on 03 May, 2024 11:58

Predict your Percentile based on your TS AGRICET performance

Predict Now

About TS AGRICET 2024 Exam

TS AGRICET 2024 official notification will be released in the month of July 2024.  Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University administers the TS AGRICET exam, a state-level Agriculture entrance exam, every year. Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University will release the application form for TS AGRICET 2024 online. Candidates aspiring to appear for the TS AGRICET Exam 2024 must fill the TS AGRICET 2024 Application Form. Before filling up the application form, candidates are advised to check their TS AGRICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria. The registration process is the first step in filling up the application form. Candidates can go through TS AGRICET 2024 syllabus and prepare for the exam. 

TS AGRICET 2024 will be conducted in both English and Telugu. The TS AGRICET 2024 entrance exam is intended to select students for the first-year B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) programmes. According to the rules, local candidates will receive 85% of the seats, with the remaining 15% going to unreserved candidates. Candidates for the TS AGRICET 2024 exam must have completed the Diploma in Agriculture/Diploma in Seed Technology/Diploma in Organic Agriculture at PJTSAU or ANGRAU. This page includes all of the TS AGRICET 2024 exam information.

Read More

Upcoming Agriculture Exams :

  • BCECE

    Exam date: 01 Jul, 2024

Know best colleges you can get with your TS AGRICET score

TS AGRICET 2024 Important Dates

Given in the table below are some of TS AGRICET 2024 important dates:

Event

Dates

Commencement of Application Process

July 2024 

Last Date for Submitting Applications (Without late fee)

To be Notified 

Release of Admit Card

To be Notified 

TS AGRICET 2024 Exam

To be Notified 

TS AGRICET 2024 Answer Key

To be Notified 

Objections against TS AGRICET 2024 Answer Key

To be Notified 

Release of TS AGRICET 2024 Merit List 

To be Notified 

Counselling for CAP Quota

To be Notified 

Counselling for PH Quota

To be Notified 

TS AGRICET 2024 Exam Highlights

The below table highlights some of the important information regarding the TS AGRICET 2024 exam which candidates must understand before preparing for the TS AGRICET 2024 exam.

Name of the Exam

Telangana Agriculture Common Entrance Test (TS AGRICET)

Conducting Authority

Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU)

Frequency of Exam

Once a Year

Exam Type

State Level Exam

Purpose of ExamTo shortlist candidates for admission to 1st year B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture and B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) courses
Types of Questions

Multiple Choice Questions

Exam Mode

Computer Based Test (CBT)

Exam Duration

1 hour 40 minutes

Exam Medium

English, Telugu

Total Questions

100

TS AGRICET 2024 Exam Centers

Candidates who are going to appear in the exam must know TS AGRICET exam centers 2024. Candidates have to select one of the options for the TS AGRICET 2024 exam. The TS AGRICET 2024 exam will be conducted in the various cities given below:

  • Hyderabad
  • Khammam
  • Warangal
  • Karimnagar

TS AGRICET Conducting Authority

TS AGRICET is conducted every year by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University. The University prepares the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and results for TS AGRICET 2024 exam. 

Contact 

The Registrar

Administrative Office

Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University

Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India -500 030

Email: registrar@pjtsau.edu.in, regrpjtsau@gmail.com

Fax: +91 - 40 - 24002324

Want to know more about TS AGRICET

FAQs about TS AGRICET

Who is eligible for the TS Agricet exam?

According to the most recent TS AGRICET 2024 eligibility criteria, candidates must have a Diploma in Agriculture, Seed Technology, or Organic Agriculture from PJTSAU or ANGRAU to be eligible to take the exam. Students applying for undergraduate admission through the TS AGRICET exam 2024 must first determine their eligibility.

What is the entrance exam for TS Agriculture?

TS AGRICET 2024 is a state-level entrance exam that will be administered in computer-based mode for admission to various undergraduate engineering, agriculture, and medical programmes.

Still have questions about TS AGRICET ? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Top
Planning to take admission in 2024? Connect with our college expert NOW!