JMIEE is conducted for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes The application form for JMIEE 2018 is available on the official website of JMI. and it can only be filled and submitted through online mode. There are approximately 276 courses offered by Jamia Milia Islamia. From Doctoral Programmes to School Programmes, all are covered under one roof of JMI. Candidates can pay the application fee online on the JMI website. The application process of JMIEE 2018 will end on 14th March, 2018.
Before filling the JMIEE 2018 application form, the candidate should check the JMIEE 2018 eligibility criteria. It is also important for the candidates to read the prospectus for filling the form of JMIEE 2018. Interested candidates should fill the form before the give deadline. Correct information should be filled in the form, as wrong information will lead to the cancellation of the form by the authorised body. Candidates should keep their relevant documents and other details handy to ensure they are completely ready to start the process of JMIEE application.
Candidates appearing in Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) and candidates who have cleared 10+2 or equivalent can apply for JMIEE 2018. In JMI, admissions will be based on merit and performance of the candidate in JMIEE.
Guidelines to Fill JMIEE 2018 Application Form
Students interested in applying for JMIEE 2018 should read the prospectus of the university before filling the form. It is important for the candidates to identify what subjects they want to apply for and then start filling the form online. Age limit, educational qualification, nationality, reservation policy and other details should be checked by the candidates to avoid any issues related to the acceptance of the filled form. The following would be required from applicants:
- Candidate must mention a valid E-mail ID while filling the form in order to receive details about the admission process.
- A valid mobile number should be given for receiving SMS or calls from the University. This will help in receiving notifications and details related to the Online Application Process, Entrance Test, Admit Card, Result, Admission Counseling, etc.
- Candidates should have quick access to the computer with proper internet connectivity.
- Candidate must be ready with his/her recent scanned passport size coloured photograph. The file size of the scanned photograph should be at least 100 KB.
- Candidate must have his/her scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on the white sheet in "jpg" format. The scanned file size should not be less than 100 KB.
JMIEE Application Fees
- Application Fee for various courses is INR 700/-.
Fee Payment Options:
- The application fee payment option for JMIEE 2018 for various courses will be online through various modes like:
- Net Banking,
- Credit Cards &
- Debit Cards.
- Candidates will have to go online on the official website of JMI to pay the application fee.
Step to Fill JMIEE Application Form
- Candidates should register themselves on the JMIEE official website and create a valid Login ID and Password.
- This ID Password will be used for the further admission related process by the students on the JMI’s official website.
- Candidates will have to add necessary details in the given sections in the application form.
- The details include Personal Details, Educational Qualifications and other details.
- After completing the application form, the candidate will have to upload his/her photograph and scanned signature in the .jpg format. and submit the application form.
- After submitting all the details, candidates must pay the application fee.
- Application fee payment will be done online.
Application Form Submission:
- Once the application fee is paid, the system will highlight a dialogue box saying ‘Submit’. The candidate can then click on the submit button to submit the filled form. Students can also take a print out of the JMIEE application form for future references.
- Candidates are advised not to send any printout of online submitted application form or payment proof of test fee to the University. However, candidates should create a copy of the documents for their own record.
- Candidates are advised not to submit any document along with the online application form.