The KIITEE 2019 application forms (KIIT Engineering Entrance Examination) will be released on the official portal of the University. The KIITEE application process will begin in the 3rd week of November 2018 and will continue until last week of March 2019. The KIITEE 2019 Application form will have to be filled online and will not available in the form of a hard copy. There is no application fee for KIITEE 2019 application form.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms can book their test slot and download their KIITEE 2019 admit cards. Before filling the KIITEE 2019 application form, check all the necessary documents, which are used in filling the application form.
Following are the necessary documents that candidates must keep handy at the time of KIITEE 2019 Application Process:
- Class 10 Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Graduation Marks & Mark sheet (if applicable) to apply for Master's programme
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Recently clicked coloured passport size Photograph and Signature
KIITEE 2019 Application Procedure:
- Select the tab indicating 'Online'/'Download'. (If you wish to download, take a printout of the downloaded application form’).
- Then, go through the guidelines to fill up the KIITEE 2019 application form.
- After that, fill the application form with the required details and click on the 'Submit' tab.
- Take a print out of the filled-in application form and mention the application/registration number at the top of the application.
- After that, paste your photograph in the space provided and sign the application in the provided box. The signature of your guardian/parents is required as well.
- Dispatch the filled Application Form along with 2 passport size coloured images pasted in the space provided. Also, attach 10th Pass Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Candidates should keep a photocopy of the printed application form for future.
For downloading KIITEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates have to carefully fill all the boxes and send it with a photograph as well as Class 10 Mark sheet/ Certificate.
- The print out of online KIITEE Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted at the following address by post (Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier)/ in person to:
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar (751024), Odisha, India.