The KIITEE 2018 application forms (KIIT Engineering Entrance Examination) were released on the official portal of the University. The KIITEE application process started from November 20, 2017, and continued until March 31, 2018. The KIITEE 2018 Application form has to be filled online and is not available in the form of a hard copy. There is no application fee for KIITEE 2018 application form.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms can book their test slot and download their KIITEE 2018 admit cards. Before filling the KIITEE 2018 application form, check all the necessary documents, which are used in filling the application form.
Following are the necessary documents that candidates must keep handy at the time of KIITEE 2018 Application Process:
- Class 10 Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Graduation Marks & Mark sheet (if applicable) to apply for Master's programme
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Recently clicked coloured passport size Photograph and Signature
KIITEE 2018 Application Procedure:
- Select the tab indicating 'Online'/'Download'. (If you wish to download, take a printout of the downloaded application form’).
- Then, go through the guidelines to fill up the KIITEE 2018 application form.
- After that, fill the application form with the required details and click on the 'Submit' tab.
- Take a print out of the filled-in application form and mention the application/registration number at the top of the application.
- After that, paste your photograph in the space provided and sign the application in the provided box. The signature of your guardian/parents is required as well.
- Dispatch the filled Application Form along with 2 passport size coloured images pasted in the space provided. Also, attach 10th Pass Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Candidates should keep a photocopy of the printed application form for future.
For downloading KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates have to carefully fill all the boxes and send it with a photograph as well as Class 10 Mark sheet/ Certificate.
- The print out of online KIITEE Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted at the following address by post (Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier)/in person/to:
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar (751024), Odisha, India.