With KIITEE 2019 scheduled to be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019, there must be a lot of stress among students preparing for the exam. Conducted by the KIIT University, KIITEE is an annual entrance examination for admission to various engineering, law and other programmes. Those who are tensed about their preparation can just refer to the following things to be all sorted in the run up to the exam.
Following are some quick tips and tricks that students should follow when it comes to preparing for an exam like KIITEE.
- Before even beginning your preparation, you should know the entire syllabus from where the KIITEE question paper will be set.
- Make a schedule to cover the entire syllabus. Once you're done, just tick mark everyting to ensure that you covered all the chapters.
- Select a study format where you are able to cover topics on a regular basis without losing focus.
- Include breaks in your study time table so that you don't exhaust yourself. Study breaks re-energise you and you can begin a new chapter with great enthusiasm.
- Avoid playing video games or watching television during your study breaks as they not just exhaust you but will also put a lot of strain on your eyes.
- You can easily take breaks by taking a power nap or you could also hold discussions with your friends and seniors about what you've studied.
- Finishing your course and syllabus in time will give you an opportunity to study and solve question papers of the previous years.
- Once the syllabus is complete, don't forget to revise and take mock tests.