Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
How to Prepare for ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm 2016
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rotes learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers of MBBS Exams. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learned through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm 2016 Important Instructions
ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm FAQ
1) Where is ITM University located?
ITM University located in Gwalior Which is under in the state of Madhya Pradesh, N.H.-75,Jhansi Road Gwalior,(M.P.) 474001.
2) When did ITM University/Universe come into existence?
ITM Universe Gwalior has been established in 1997 by Samta lok Sansthan & ITM University Gwalior has been established under the State Act of Madhya Pradesh and 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
3) How do I get to ITM University/Gwalior from my Hometown?
Gwalior is well connected by Train,road and air to all major cities of India,Indian Railway main tracks to Mumbai,Chennai,Hyderabad,Banglore,Indore,Pune etc.run along this part of Highway.
4) Where can I find a Map giving ITM University location?
ITM University location can be sighted on Google Earth.
5) Where can I Obtain the application form?
- Go to the Official website of ITM University, Gwalior for online submission of application form.
- Students can download Application Form for free from the Official website of ITM University, Gwalior.
6) How do I contact the University?
Address:- AH-43 Bypass, Jhansi Road, Gwalior – 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Contact no.:- 0751-2440057/65/59
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org and go to official website.
7) What is the mode of payment to deposit the fee?
The amount may be submitted in cash/by DD and may be deposited directly in the University or online facility available in official website.
8) How Many Schools/Colleges are there at ITM University?
All the teaching and research programmes of ITM are conducted at its 1O Schools dealing in different disciplines. These include the Schools of Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Management, Education, Nursing, physical Science, library & info sciences ,commerce, medical and paramedical sciences, computer applications.
9) How will I be contacted after filling up my application form?
- After filling up the application form, the student will have to seek payment options.
- After the fee is successfully received by ITM and all formalities are fulfilled, the student will be emailed their login details along with a greeting.
- Following which the student will be greeted by ITM’s support team for having successfully enrolled in the program.
- The student will also receive a welcome kit which will again reinforce the login details, printed brochures .
10) If I need information about admission details of all the procedures for applying to ITM University programmes, whom should I contact?
You can call the counseling cell of ITM University (0751-2440057/59/65,0751-3921000),ITM University also keeps advertising in all leading newspapers from time to time regarding admission to its varied programmes.You can visit also visit the official website for updates.
11) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from First week of June(onwards) . You will have to log onto the ITM website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
12) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
Yes. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
13) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
You can retrieve your password using the ‘Oops! I forgot my password’ link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
14) Who is eligible to appear in ITM University(NEST)-B.Pharm?
Passed 10+2 in science stream with 50% marks .
15) I passed my XIIth board exam before 2016 but my date of birth is within eligible range. Am I eligible for admission?
You are not Unfortunately.You need to satisfy all criteria of eligibility.
16) I have a gap of more than two years between my Xth and XIIth board .
Yes, you are eligible. Only XIIth passing year should be in 2015/ 2016.
17) Can the students who have cleared their 10 + 2 level examination before 2017 also apply?
Yes students who have passed their 10 + 2 level examinations before 2017 and satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for this course.
18) I have already completed one year of degree course? But now wish to join your university? Does ITM University has any provisions to accept transfer students?
Yes. If the student is eligible and fulfils the basic criteria, he / she may be given admission through the Lateral Entry Scheme.
19) Are there any breaks during the test?
There are no scheduled breaks in the test. However, test takers can take unscheduled breaks if they want during the test session. An unscheduled break means a break during which the test clock does not stop. If a test taker chooses to take a break, the actual time spent on the break will be deducted from the time allocated to complete the test. No extra time will be given to complete the test. During the break, the test taker must leave the testing room. Upon re-entering the testing room, the test taker must show a valid ID.
20) For how long is the ITM University(NEST)-B.Pharm score valid?
The ITM University(NEST)-B.Pharm score is valid for just one year.
21) Who is the Chancellor of ITM University?
The Chancellor of ITM University is Mr. Ramashankar Singh.
22) Who is the Vice Chancellor of ITM University?
The Vice Chancellor of ITM University is Dr. K. K. Dwivedi (Vice Chancellor).
23) Is ITM University Approved by UGC? Is ITM courses approved by AICTE?
The University has the approval and recognition of all statutory national bodies, including the UGC. All echnical courses are approved by the AICTE, BCI, PCI, and NCTE.
24) What is the fee structure for B.Pharma program at ITM University ?
B.Pharma Annual Fee is :-
Course Fees per year in INR
International fee in INR
(Except for SAARC Countries)
25) Has ITM University witnessed any act of ragging?
Not at all. Ragging is a punishable offense and is strictly prohibited. Strict action is likely to be taken against a student who indulges in any act likely to offend the sensibility of other students.
26) Does the University have state of art infrastructure?
Absolutely, yes. excellent Mess and Cafeteria, a well equipped Amphitheater and seminar halls, a well stocked library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities, well coordinared transport network,Wi-fi hot spots, 24×7 internet access and round the clock security.
27) Where should I report on my first day?
28) What are university rules for attendance?
75% attendance is compulsory for all students pursuing regular courses of study.
29) What is prescribed dress code for ITM University Students?
All schools have their own academic dress / uniform, details of which may be obtained from the concerned Departments. Students are expected to be neatly attired and in keeping it University norms.
30) Whom should I contact in matters related to hostel/Mess?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess,u can contact with Hostel Warden/Estate officer.
31) What is the University role in the placement of students?
ITM University has an exclusive training augmentation & placement assistance cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. The placement cell imparts augmentation program in advanced & latest technologies and training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skills and about over all employment trends in both corporate and public sectors which results in mass recruitment of the trained students in the list of companies which regularly visit the university campus.