GSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility norms for GSAT 2020 will be defined by GITAM University. Before filling the application form, applicants should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility requirements.
GSAT 2020 eligibility norms are stated below:
GSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for UG courses:
For B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics:
- Applicants should have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at 10+2 level and should have a minimum aggregate of not less than 50% marks.
For BEM, 5 years Integrated M.Sc. and BCA:
Applicants seeking admission in the given courses should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Science subjects in the qualifying examination of Higher Secondary of 10+2 level.
Applicants who have appeared or are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying exam in 2019 are also eligible to apply for GSAT 2019.
GSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for PG courses:
- Applicants should pass the following qualifying exams with 50% marks or second class in the group (optional) subjects.
For M.Sc. Applied Mathematics:
- Applicants should have a B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects and Mathematics and Physical Sciences in Intermediate or 10 +2 level from a recognised university.
For M.Sc. Physics:
- Applicants should have a B.Sc. degree with Physics, Mathematics and any other subject from a recognised institution or University.
For M.Sc. Electronics Science:
- Applicants should have a B.Sc. degree with Electronics/ Physics, Mathematics and any other subject.
For M.Sc. Chemistry (Analytical/ Organic/ Pharmaceutical):
- Applicants should have passed B.Sc. course with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognised university or institution.
For M.Sc. Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Food Science & Technology):
- Applicants should have a B.Sc. degree with Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ B.A. Home Science/ B.Tech in allied subjects/ B.Pharm/ B.P.T/ M.L.T from a recognised institute or university.
For M.Sc. Bioinformatics:
- The eligibility norms for this course is the same as that for M.Sc. Life Sciences or applicants are also eligible to apply if they have a B.Sc. degree with Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science from a recognised institute.
For M.Sc. Environmental Science:
- In this programme, first preference is given to BEM applicants. Vacant seats are allotted to B.Sc. in Life Sciences or Physical Sciences/ B. Tech. or B. Pharm applicants.
- Candidates should have a recognised degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Degree level or equivalent examination.