Candidates can fill and submit the LPUNEST application form 2019 both in online and offline modes.
- The cost of LPUNEST Application Form through online mode is INR 500 (for males) and INR 250 (for females).
- The cost of LPUNEST Application Form through offline mode is INR 500 (for both males and females).
Option-I: After purchasing LPUNEST 2019 Application Form:
The candidate may obtain LPUNEST application form from University Campus/Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash. Once the candidate has obtained the LPUNEST application form, the same can be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Manual: Fill the full application form (OMR sheet) as per the instruction given in the LPUNEST booklet.
- In person, either at the Admission Office at the university campus, Phagwara (Punjab) or at the designated camp offices of the university or at such other places as specified by the university; Or
By Registered Post/Courier in the good quality envelope to:
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST 2019), Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab -144411.
- Semi-Online Application: In case the candidate does not want to send the hard copy of purchased application form:
- Fill the application form at the official website of the university.
- When asked, Click 'Yes' if you have purchased the LPUNEST application form. Fill the OMR sheet no. and Unique OMR code, in the given space.
- Submit and save the copy of complete application form for future reference.
Option-II: Without Purchasing LPUNEST 2019 Application Form:
Candidate can apply for LPUNEST without purchasing LPUNEST 2019 Application Form.
- Online Application: Apply through the University Website (Internet banking facility required).
- Fill the application form at the official website of University.
- Fill all the necessary personal and educational details in the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through Internet Banking facility through Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- Printout of the computer generated application should be retained by the candidate for reference.
Note: Application fee once paid will not be refunded.