DU Entrance Test-Master of Business Economics (DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics - 2016)
May 13, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
Jul 04, 2016
DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics 2016
- Admission Fee is SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Rs. 250/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.) Rs. 500/-
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG) courses where the admission is based only on an entrance exam are required to register online.
As a first time user, a candidate shall create the login details by clicking on the “Register Here” under the “New User” option on this web page.
After filling all the details Applicant shall click the “Save Application” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
There are three options available at the bottom of the page, which are: 'Click to Modify Application', 'Pay Fee' & 'My Home'.
After providing complete information, an applicant shall proceed with the fee
payment by clicking ‘Pay Fee’. The applicant can choose any one of the payment gateways to make the payment .
NOTE: Candidate’s application submission process shall be completed only after
payment of the online registration fee.
Eligibility for DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics 2016
Graduate (Under 10+2+3)/Post-Graduate in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
Marks- At least 50 % Aggregate marks in 10+2+3 in bachelor degree
DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics 2016 Important Instructions
• Check that you have a bubble-sheet accompanying this booklet. Do not break the seal on this booklet until instructed to do so by the invigilator.
• Immediately on receipt of this booklet, fill in your Name, Signature, Roll number and Answer sheet number (see the top left a corner of the bubble sheet) in the space provided below.
• This examination will be checked by a machine. Therefore, it is very important that you follow the instructions on the bubble-sheet.
• Fill in the required information in Boxes on the bubble-sheet. Do not write anything in Box 3 - the invigilator will sign in it.
• Make sure you do not have the mobile, papers, books, etc., on your person. You can use non-programmable, non-alpha-numeric memory simple calculator. Anyone engaging in illegal practices will be immediately evicted and that person’s candidature will be canceled.
• You are not allowed to leave the examination hall during the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the examination time.
• When you finish the examination, hand in this booklet and the bubble sheet to the invigilator.
DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics 2016 Relaxation Policy
Relaxation policy in Admission Fee is Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
List of DU Entrance Test-Master of business economics 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place