ITM NEST 2018 Application Process started in the month of January 2018 in online mode as well as offline mode. The online application forms can be filled by visiting the official website while offline application forms can be collected from the office of ITM University Gwalior. Candidates applying for the exam can submit their applications until 30th April, 2018.
Those candidates who want to submit their application form online should visit the official website of ITM University, Gwalior. The complete procedure for submitting the application form for ITM NEST 2018 is described as below:
- Go to the official website of ITM University.
- Click on the 'Admission' tab and click on the drop-downlist, select ITM NEST 2018.
- A registration page will be displayed on your system screen with a form for specific details such as Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Enter the Caption Code and click on "Register" tab.
- An email will also be sent to your registered Email address with Registered ID and password.
Form Filing up:
- Using the information received at the time of registration, log in to fill the application form.
- Provide your all relevant information related to Personal Details, Educational Details and Contact Details.
- Recheck all the details and verify them with original documents.
- Click on 'Save and Submit' tab upon verification.
- After submission of ITM NEST 2018 application form, you will be asked to upload some documents.
- The documents to be uploaded are: Educational Documents, Passport size scanned photograph/Image and Signature in prescribed size and format.
- Check declaration statement before clicking on 'Submit Application form'.
Payment of Fees:
- In this step, candidates will have to pay the application fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI and Mobile Payment.
- The application fee is INR 1100 (Application fee Amount INR 1000 with INR 100 Registration fee)
Download the application form.
- After successful payment of application fee, candidates can download their filled application form for further process.
- The application form will be available at Counselling Cell of ITM University in Gwalior (M.P.).
- ITM NEST 2018 Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of ITM University.
- To obtain the application form for ITM NEST in offline mode, follow registration steps same as that for online mode.
- Then, pay the application fee INR 1100 and take a printed copy of the application form for future use.
- Use the Blue or Black colour Ball Pen and write in Capital Letters only.
- Fill in the details and submit the application with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Education Certificates / Mark sheet of all as is applicable according to the programme.
- Identification Proof
- 3 Photographs
- Demand Draft (DD) (Keep a photocopy and enclosed original)
- Mention your registration ID, Name, Registration Number, the Applied programme on the back side of DD.
Application form can be sent via post to the following ITM University address:
ITM University Counselling Cell, Kautilya Block
ITM University Campus,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior – 475001, (M.P.), INDIA.