NDA Application Form 2018: UPSC has released an official notification making an announcement about the release of NDA & NA (II) 2018 application form on 6th June, 2018. The NDA application form has been released online and all interested candidates can fill their applications through the same mode. Applications submitted by post or email will not be accepted by the Commission. The last date for filling NDA (II) application form is 2nd July, 2018.
NDA Application Form is divided into two parts:
In Part I, candidates have to fill basic details such as personal details, educational qualification details, choosing branch preferences, verification of details and generation of registration ID.
Part II of NDA application form involves filling up payment details, selection of examination centre, uploading of photograph and signature and agreeing to the declaration.
In order to fill the online application form of NDA and NA (II) 2018, candidates need to keep some documents handy. Check the following list of documents required to fill and submit the NDA application form 2018.
- Date of Birth Certificate,
- Caste and community certificate (if applicable),
- Educational Qualification certificates,
- Scanned copy of recently clicked passport size photograph and signature.
Steps to Fill NDA Application Form 2018
Fill up Personal Details:
- Go to the official website of UPSC NDA i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link 'Registration Part 1'.
- After that, you have to fill basic details such as your Name, Gender, Parent's Name, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Nationality, Residential Address and Fee Relaxation Claimed.
Educational qualification details:
- Candidates must keep their academic qualifications handy while filling NDA application form 2018. The documents are required to fill out the necessary details including passing marks for the 10th and 12th standard.
Choosing Branch Preference and Verification of Details:
- Candidates have to provide their choice of branch in NDA 2018.
- After that, candidates are given 4 options to fill their preferences.
- They have to mark their choices from 1 to 4 and give 0 for which they do not want to give their preference.
- Once the candidates are through with filling up of details as asked in the NDA II application form, they have to click on the update button to complete part 1 registration process.
- Candidates should check all the details before updating their details in the application form as there is no opportunity to edit the same later.
Generate Registration ID
- Once the details are updated, candidates have to submit part 1 of the application form. Upon successful submission of part 1, a unique system generated registration ID is given to each applicant. The details of registration ID are sent to the candidates through email.
- Candidates are recommended to keep the registration ID and password secure as they would need both while filling part 2 of the application form. After, candidates can proceed with Part 2 of the registration process.
There are 3 parts in Part 2 registration. Following are the complete details of Part 2 of the NDA application form.
Payment of Fees:
- In this step, candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees while submitting the application form.
- The application fees can be paid through online and offline modes.
- The candidates who choose the payment of fees by cash mode (offline) can pay the same in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates can also pay their application fees through online mode i.e. through net banking/credit/debit card until 5th February, 2018.
- Candidates can make the online payment through SBI if they are customers of SBI Bank and have activated their Internet banking facility.
Choice of Exam Centre
- All candidates have the freedom to choose their examination centres from the lists in the drop-down menu mentioned in NDA Application Form 2018.
- Candidates must apply quickly if they want the exam centre of their choice as exam centres will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
Uploading of Documents:
- After the successful payment of fees, candidates have to upload scanned copies of their recently clicked passport size photograph and signature as per the standards provided by UPSC.
The Part 2 registration of NDA Application Form 2018 is considered complete after this process. After final submission of the application form, candidates should take a print copy of the same and keep it safe for future processes.