Jan 28, 2017
May 14, 2017
Jun 05, 2017
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2017 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||Feb 28, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 28, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 05, 2017|
|Test Start Date||May 14, 2017|
|Test Date||May 14, 2017|
How to Apply for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2017
- The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name.
- Its link is also available on the BHU website.
- The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during this academic session has been made ONLINE.
- Accordingly, candidates may note that PET Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal.
- For further details visit the BHU website or the entrance test portal of BHU .
APPLICATION PROCESSING/ENTRANCE TEST FEE:
- The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee:
- SC/ST: Rs. 250.00
- Others: Rs. 500.00
Mode of Payment of Application Processing/Test Fee:-
- Candidate is required to fill up the PET Application Form ONLINE as the printed Information Bulletin-cum-Application Form will not be sold by the University. After the candidate has filled up the application form online, he/she will have following options for payment of Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card :- through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day): After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for
- payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day)where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
- The Application Form once submitted with the Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee at concessional rate meant for SC/ST candidate shall be considered under SC/ST Category.
- The Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to another course and shall also not be reserved for any subsequent year, in any case.
REASONS FOR REJECTION OF THE APPLICATION FORMS:
- Submission of application form without payment of requisite amount of Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee.
- Any other inadequacy detected.
NOTE: If at any stage it is found that the applicant is not eligible for admission in a discipline under University rules, his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. Please note that thorough checking of Application Form, Minimum Eligibility requirements, Original documents in support of Academic Certificates and Categories-claimed will be done only at the time of admission/counseling (if called for the same). At that stage also the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, if he/she does
not fulfill all the requirements for admission .
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2017 Relaxation Policy
(i) Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes:
Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (15%) and Scheduled Tribe (7.5%) candidates in each Course. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the Entrance Test. However, the SC/ST candidates seeking admission to LL.B Course must have scored at least 40% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years of the Qualifying Examination as per recommendations of Bar Council of India. Every SC/ST candidate shall have to submit a self attested copy of the Certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to SC/ST community. Such certificates shall be subject to verification from the concerned District Magistrate. The following are empowered to issue the certificate:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/ D://www.bhu.ac.in/eputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ City Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Addl. Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Administrator/Secretary to the Administrator/ Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands).
- Candidates must note that Certificate from any other person/authority shall not be accepted in any case. If the candidate happens to belong to SC or ST, his/her caste/tribe must be listed in the appropriate Govt. of India schedule. The Caste Certificate should clearly state:
- Name of his/her caste/tribe
- whether he/she belongs to SC or ST
- District and the State or Union Territory of his/her usual place of residence and
- the appropriate Govt. of India schedule under which his/her caste/tribe is approved by it as SC or ST. However, if an SC/ST candidate seeks admission under some other category (for example: PC/Employee Ward etc.) the candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBCs):
27% Reservation to candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in different courses. The authorities to issue the OBC certificate are the same as in case of SC/ST provided in section 6 (i) above. The caste in the Page 21UET Information Bulletin 2015 OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of Central Govt. Further the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer. However, if an OBC candidate seeks admission under some other category (for example: PC/Employee Ward etc.) the candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
(iii) Physically Challenged:
3% seats shall be reserved for Physically Challenged Candidates: Visually Impaired (1%) + Hearing Impaired (1%) + Orthopaedically Handicapped (1%) (on horizontal reservation basis). Such candidates will have to submit a self attested copy of Disability Certificate issued by the District CMO with the Application Form. The candidates called for Counseling for possible provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final. The Entrance Test for Blind candidates will be held at Varanasi Centre only.
‘Writer’ for Blind Candidates:
‘Writer’ will be provided by the University to each blind candidate. The qualifications of ‘writers’ shall be decided by the University. Such a candidate is required to apply for ‘writer’ to the Controller of Examinations on the prescribed application form for the purpose at least 15 days prior to the date of the Entrance Test. For this purpose, the candidate has to collect the form from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, and submit the same affixing a passport size photograph similar to that affixed on the application form. Such candidate will have to appear before the Head, Department of Ophthalmology for clinical examination and his opinion/recommendation will be considered before providing ‘writer’. All the blind candidates will be accommodated at one Centre at Varanasi only.
Note: Wherever the number of seats is small, the University will have the right to combine some of the groups to calculate the number of seats for reserved categories.
Consideration of Reserved Category Meritorious Candidates as General Candidates: In a course, if the merit of a reserved category candidate is more than or equal to the merit of the last admitted general candidate in that course, the reserved category candidate will be treated as general candidate in that course. Provided further that if a meritorious reserved category candidate is admitted by relaxing the general qualifying standards (minimum eligibility requirement and/or age) or is admitted to a higher preferred course (allotment of Honours subject, Subject comBHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations , Specialization, if any) which he/she would not have got by remaining under the general category, then his/her admission shall be adjusted against the concerned reserved category quota and the consequential vacancy created in the general category shall be filled up by a general category candidate in order of merit.
List of BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Vadodara||Pen & Paper|
|Nagaland||Dimapur||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Mirzapur||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kochi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|