DU-JAT - Joint Admission Test B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics,BBS and BFIA (DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA - 2016)
May 13, 2016
Jun 08, 2016
Jun 14, 2016
Jul 04, 2016
DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA Counselling FAQ
1) What are the good colleges under DU for commerce?
Delhi University houses some of the very good colleges for commerce education. Leading among them are: Shri Ram College of Commerce, Lady Shri Ram College, Hans Raj College, Hindu College, etc.
2) Which colleges in DU are not strict towards attendance of students?
Almost every DU College has some or the other guidelines for attendance. Some of the college like Ram Lal Anand College, Shyam Lal College, SGND Khalsa College, Deshbandhu College, Shivaji College may have some leniency towards the attendance procedures.
3) Is a candidate required to be present in-person on the day of admission?
Yes, candidate must be present on the day of admission in the college along with the desired documents.
4) Can I get fee concession? What is the procedure for fee concession?
Yes, there is a provision for fee concession in most of the colleges but only after admission. You may contact college for details.
5) Can I take admission in two different/same courses in different colleges after declaration of a cut off?
No, you cannot take admission simultaneously in two different courses or same courses in different colleges. In case you take admission at two places, your admission will be cancelled from both the colleges/courses.
6) I was admitted under sports Quota last year but could not clear the first year. Can I apply afresh and also change my course?
You can clear your first year as an ex-student, if your internal assessment is complete (including attendance. In case you have not completed the above said condition, then you must apply afresh.
7) Are the NCC/NSS cadets granted special seats?
No, the NCC/NSS cadets are not given any special quota in any of the DU colleges.
8) Is there be any relaxation granted to women candidates?
For women candidates, relaxation varies from college to college or even from course to course. Nevertheless, the upper limit has been fixed at 3%.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place