Cochin University has set the minimum eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2019 that candidates must fulfill in order to become eligible to apply for the examination.
- Candidates from Kerala Scheduled Caste and Kerala Scheduled Tribe are eligible to apply if they have minimum passing marks.
- Candidates applying for M.Tech programmes are eligible for 5% relaxation if they have a valid GATE score.
Eligibility Criteria for CUSAT CAT for UG Courses
- Candidates need to pass 10+2 examination from a recognised board or university with the required subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates with any backlog in 10+2 are not eligible to apply.
- Only graduates can apply for three-year LLB programme .
- Candidate should be an employee of Central Government and should be staying within a radius of 30 km from CUSAT, Thrikkakara campus.
Eligibility Criteria for CUSAT CAT for PG Programmes
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in the required field.
- The minimum marks required in the qualifying exam is at least 60%.
- The minimum marks required may differ for each course.