Candidate must meet the following eligibility norms prior to applying for VITMEE 2018.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and should have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in India.
- NRI/foreign candidates can also apply but they will be required to fill the separate application form for the same.
For M.Tech (Master of Technology):
- Candidates should pass their B.Tech/BE or any equivalent examination from any recognised university/institute.
- Appearing candidates can also fill the form, but they will have to provide the passing certificate by August 2018.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks or equivalent grades in the qualifying examination.
For MCA (Master of Computer Education):
- Candidates should have completed their Graduation in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from any recognised university/institute.
- Candidate should have qualified the examination with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 or graduate level.
- Candidates should have passed with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.