Mar 01, 2016
Dec 29, 2015
May 15, 2016
May 24, 2016
IPU CET M.Tech 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative IPU CET M.Tech 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Dec 29, 2015|
|Test Date||May 15, 2016|
|Test Start Date||May 15, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Mar 29, 2016|
|Test End Date||May 15, 2016|
|Test Results Date||May 24, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Mar 01, 2016|
How to Apply for IPU CET M.Tech 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for IPU CET M. Tech.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee through i. Cash payment (challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any branch of Indian Bank)
ii. Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
IPU CET M.Tech 2016 Relaxation Policy
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned programme (except MBBS/BDS) if he/she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, they would be required to submit to the satisfaction of the Admission Officer an explanation regarding the gap period, i.e., the details of the period spent by him/her after passing the qualifying examination to justify the relaxation. Such explanation should be in the form of an application to the concerned Admission Officer along with supporting documents (if any). Any relaxation of age beyond this shall be given by the Competent Authority of the University. The candidates desirous of applying for age relaxation should apply in writing to Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The application should reach the Admission Division of the University on or before April, 2016 at the address: Incharge Admissions, Admission Branch, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, Sector 16C, Delhi 110078.
Reservation policy- For Delhi Region: Candidates, 85% seats are reserved i.e. those who have passed the qualifying examination from any school/ Institute located in Delhi or from any College/ Institute affiliated to GGSIP University. These seats will be filled up through the merit /rank list of the CET prepared for Delhi Region candidates. SC 15% ST 7.5% Def 5% PH 3% OBC 27% 15% seats are reserved for Outside Delhi Region Candidates. SC 15% ST 7.5% Def 5% PH 3%
List of IPU CET M.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|