Jan 29, 2017
Apr 02, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
May 23, 2017
How to Apply for IPUCET MBA 2017
The following guidelines may be read by all applicants before filling the application form:
- The candidates are advised to go through the admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Online Application Forms for the CET.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited. The Vice Chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University may cancel the admission of any student for specific reasons at any stage.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
Steps to view and fill GGSIPU CET MBA Application Form 2017:-
- Payment of Fees:-
- The Application Fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Payment of the fee is done through Online.
- Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the University website.
- Read the instructions carefully and begin with the form filling. Fill in the details as required correctly.
- The first page of the form will require you to choose exam category, fill in personal, contact details and upload their scanned passport sized color photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Fill the qualification and work experience details then. Thereafter declaration form will be required to be filled. Review the details filled in the form and submit it.
- On submission, the login ID & password will be generated. The candidates will be able to access his/her individual account on the website using these login credentials.
- Now, candidates must fill the course details using the “Course Application” tab. Fill the course details, choose the test centers and make the payment of application fee.
- With the payment of application fee, the GGSIPU CET MBA Registration 2017 will conclude. At the end, the candidate will be redirected to the page where his/her personal, as well as course details, will be provided along with the transaction ID. The candidates must take a printout of this page and keep it safe for future use.
- CET Code: If the candidate is desirous of appearing in more than one Test, separate Application Form should be submitted for each test. Verify the CET Code from the List of Programmes in Admission Brochure before submitting the form. Any request / application for change of CET Code will NOT be entertained.
- The AADHAR ID: The candidate should write them 12 digit AADHAR ID or number.
- Name of the Candidate: Candidates should write his / her Name in CAPITAL LETTERS as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
- Name of Father/Mother: Write the name of your Father or Mother exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Writing mother’s name is compulsory.
- Date of Birth: Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English calendar and as recorded in your School / Board (Class – X) / Pre-University examination certificate. The birth field is mandatory. If the date of birth is not filled, the date of birth value of 01.01.1950 will be used.
- Category: Select the appropriate option for your categories – SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped / Persons with the disability, Defence, and J & K Migrant. If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. Category certificate to be verified during admission / Counseling. If a candidate falls in more than two categories, he/she can select multiple options. If a general category candidate fills up a reserved category, then the candidature for admission to be considered if and only if the rank is the general cut off the rank.
- Gender: Select the correct option.
- Region: Select the option titled “Delhi Region” if you have passed your qualifying examination from any school/college located in Delhi or from any institution affiliated to GGSIP University. Select the option titled “Outside Delhi” if you have passed your qualifying examination from any school/college located in any other part of the country (India)excluding the institutions affiliated to GGSIP University. Incorrectness in Region may lead to cancellation of admission on verification of documents.
- Qualifying Exam: Select the option titled “PASSED” if you have already passed 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Select the option titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “APPEARING” covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
- Religion: Select the appropriate option. Minority certificate will be verified at the time of admissions for
- consideration of admissions in minority institutions.
- Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, option indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; option indicated for “OTHERS”.
- Mailing Address: Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE. Candidates are required to enter correct Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code and email address at which the SMS/communication is to be sent.
- Photograph of the Candidate: The candidate should upload his / her recent color photograph with the white background of size as specified your face should cover about 75% of the photograph (without attestation)taken on or after 01st January of the admission year. The candidate should also upload his / her scanned signature and scanned left thumb impression. Instructions for the photograph:
- The photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. (Spectacles are allowed). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photo.
- The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him/her, in reserve which may have to be used for pasting in the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test / Counseling / Admission, in the case of doubt regarding the identity.
- Visible Mark of Identification: Candidate should mention visible mark of identification.
- Centre of Common Entrance Test:
- Refer to the list of Centres of Common Entrance Test for the Academic Programmes and CET Codes mentioned in this Admission Brochure. A center will be invoked only if a sufficient number of candidates are available.
- Examination Centre once allotted by the University will not be changed and no request in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. In case the first and second option for the centre is not invoked or due to any other reason, then the candidate will be allocated Delhi Centre.
- Verification and Counter signatures: While filling up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him/her. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
Eligibility for IPUCET MBA 2017
IPUCET MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- If any candidate is found using any UNFAIR MEANS or does not observe discipline during conduct of the
- Common Entrance Test, the University will take necessary disciplinary action against such candidate(s).
- No candidate should carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the admit card (without envelope) inside the examination hall. If the candidate is found to be copying or conversing with other candidate(s) or having in his/her possession papers, notes or books/ any electronic material with or without relevant text, he/she will be disqualified from taking the Test and the next one or two such Tests depending on the nature of offense. This shall be treated as the use of unfair means.
- Carrying of cell phone, pager, calculator pen or any other electronic gadgets to the Examination Centre is strictly prohibited. The University will neither make any arrangement for the safe custody of any of these items nor will be responsible for loss of any such item. Hence, the parents may counsel their wards for not carrying such items with them while going to respective examination centres for taking the CET. If the candidate is found in possession of such gadgets during the examination/test, it shall be treated as the use of unfair means.
- Candidates must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or to give undesirable assistance of any kind during the Test, as it shall be treated as the use of unfair means.
- Any attempt to note down questions during the test or to take away pages from the Test Booklet will be viewed very seriously, and invite legal action. This shall be treated as the use of unfair means.
- Candidate shall maintain perfect silence during examination/CET; attend to their papers only. Any conversation, gesticulation or causing disturbance during the Test will be deemed to be an act of misbehavior and is, therefore, strictly prohibited. Also, if a candidate is found impersonating or using unfair means, he/she will be disqualified from taking the test.
- The decision in regard of usage of unfair means shall be taken by the University on the report of the centre superintendent of the test centre, on the recommendation of a constituted committee by the Controller of Examinations (Operations) of the University. The constitution of the committee shall be done by the Controller of Examinations (Operations).
Instructions for The Common Entrance Test:
- The Common Entrance Test shall be based on the the topics as specified in the CET syllabus section.
- The candidates are required to report at their respective Examination Centre at least half an hour before the CET along with two copies of their Admit Card issued by the University. No candidate will be allowed to enter the CET Centre after the scheduled commencement of exam.
- The Each candidate will be given a sealed Test Booklet and OMR answer sheet five minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The OMR answer sheet is of special type which will be scanned by an optical scanner.
- Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet, each candidate shall fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with a black ballpoint pen only. He/she shall not open the seal of the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the invigilator.
- Candidates will then write the required particulars on OMR answer sheet with a black ballpoint pen. After this, they will wait for the signal by the invigilator to start marking the responses.
- The Test will start exactly at the time mentioned on the Admit Card and an announcement to start will be made by the invigilator.
- While the test is in progress, the invigilator will check the Admit Cards of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the space provided for the purpose on the OMR answer sheet as well as on the Admit Card.
- The candidate will have to sign the Attendance Sheet against his/her CET Roll Number.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the Test. A signal will also be given at the closing time when the candidates must stop marking the responses.
- After completing the Test and before handing over the Test Booklet and the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator, the candidates are advised to make sure that all the particulars required in the Test Booklet and the OMR answer sheet have been correctly written, i.e.CET Roll Number, Name of the Candidate,CET Code, Centre Code, Test Booklet Number, Test Booklet Code, CET name.
- No candidate will move out of the examination hall until the time prescribed for the Test is over.
- No candidate will take away the Test Booklet and/or the OMR answer sheet from the examination hall. Taking away of the test booklet or the OMR answersheet shall be treated as the usage of unfair means.
- A candidate must bring his/her own black ball point pen to fill the answers in ovals of OMR answer sheet.
- In case the ovals are filled by any instrument other than the black ball point pen, then the answer sheet may be rejected by the optical scanner when the same is being scanned. In all such cases, the responsibility shall rest on the candidates.
- The candidate must ensure that the answer sheet is not folded. Also, he/she should not make any marks or write any kind of description on it.
- Candidates are advised to be sure about the correct answer before they darken the oval with black ball point pen. They should also ensure that the each oval is completely darkened with black ball point pen, partially or faintly darkened ovals may be rejected by the optical scanner. It may also be negatively marked.
- For all programmes: Each question carries four marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total number of marks obtained by the candidate. No deduction from the total marks. Candidates are advised not to attempt a question if they are not sure of the correct answer. If a candidate darkens more than one oval against a question, it will be deemed to be an incorrect answer and will be negatively marked.
- A question in which multiple ovals are darkened shall be deemed to be answered wrong. The Test Booklet Code filled in by the candidate in the OMR answer-sheet will be accepted as final for the purpose of evaluation. When the space for the Booklet Code is left blank or more than one booklet code is indicated therein, it will be deemed to be an incorrect booklet code and the answer sheet will not be evaluated. The candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in writing the Test Booklet Code.
- No candidate should do any rough work on the OMR answer-sheet. Rough work, if any, is to be done only in the Test Booklet at the space provided.
- Candidates should check to make sure that the Test Booklet contains the number of pages as mentioned on the top of the first page. In case the numbers do not tally, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the invigilator. The candidates shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is (are) found missing from a candidate's booklet, he/she shall be liable for prosecution under relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code.
- In case of any confusion, invigilator may be contacted.
- No candidate, without the specific permission of the Centre Superintendent or the invigilator concerned, shall leave his/her seat in the examination hall until he/she has finished his/ her paper and handed over the Test Booklet and the OMR answer-sheet to the invigilator on duty. Failure to do so may be treated as usage of unfair means.
- Smoking in the examination hall during the hours of the Test is strictly prohibited.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the examination hall during the Test.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their papers only. Any conversation, gesticulation or causing disturbance in the examination will be deemed to be an act of misbehaviour and is, therefore, strictly prohibited. Also, if a candidate is found impersonating or using unfair means, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred from taking the entrance tests either permanently or for a specified period depending upon the nature of the offense, in addition to any other action which may be taken under the Indian Penal Code.
- If any candidate is found using any unfair means at any stage of admission process or does not observe discipline during the conduct of the Entrance Test, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled, as such behaviour shall be deemed as the usage of unfair means.
Other Important Instruction:
- The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website.
- The last date for applying shall not be extended for any program or program group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is a mistake in the date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parent's name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to:
- Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- This application must be submitted before 3.00 PM of the third week of April for CET .
IPUCET MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Relaxation in Eligibility:
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel/ Persons With Disability will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
Note: Relaxation of any kind will be granted to only those candidates, who are able to produce necessary relevant supporting documents before the Admission Officer present at the Venue of the Document Verification / Counselling /Admission. Therefore, for seeking these relaxation/s, necessary documents must be obtained in advance by all candidates from the Competent Authority as prescribed.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit may be relaxed up to a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned program (except MBBS/BDS) if he/she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit up to five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, they would be required to submit to the satisfaction of the Admission Officer an explanation regarding the gap period, i.e., the details of the period spent by him/her after passing the qualifying examination to justify the relaxation. Such explanation should be in the form of an application to the concerned Admission Officer along with supporting documents (if any). Any relaxation of age beyond this shall be given by the Competent Authority of the University. The candidates desirous of applying for age relaxation should apply in writing to Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The application should reach the Admission Division of the University on or before April Month at the address:
In charge Admissions, Admission Branch, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, Sector 16C, Delhi 110078.
- NOTE: Late applications shall be summarily rejected: If a candidate takes admission on the basis of a false age value, the admission of such a candidate shall be canceled with forfeiture of entire fees paid, as and when such cases are detected.
List of IPUCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Ambala||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Jalandhar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|