Jan 29, 2017
Apr 02, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
May 23, 2017
IPUCET MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative IPUCET MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 02, 2017|
|Test Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||May 06, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Mar 28, 2017|
|Test End Date||May 07, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 23, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 29, 2017|
How to Apply for IPUCET MBA 2017
Guidelines may be read by all applicants before filling the application form:
1. The candidates are advised to go through the admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Online Application Forms for the CET.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for admission.
3. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his/ her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited. The Vice Chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University may cancel the admission of any student for specific reasons at any stage.
4. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
5. CET Code: If the candidate is desirous of appearing in more than one Test, separate Application Form should be submitted for each test. Verify the CET Code from the List of Programmes in Admission Brochure before submitting the form. Any request/application for change of CET Code will NOT be entertained.
6. Name of the Candidate: Candidates should write his / her Name in CAPITAL LETTERS as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
7. Name of Father/Mother: Write the name of your Father or Mother exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Writing mother’s name is compulsory.
8. Date of Birth: Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English calendar and as recorded in your School/Board (Class – X)/Pre-University examination certificate. Birth field is mandatory. If date of birth is not filled, the date of birth value of 01.01.1950 will be used.
9. Category: Select the appropriate option for your categories – SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped / Persons with disablity, Defence and J & K Migrant. If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. Category certificate to be verified during admission / Counseling. If a candidate falls in more than two categories, he / she can select multiple options. If a general category candidate fills up a reserved category, then the candidature for admission to be considered if and only if the rank is within the general cut off rank.
10. Gender: Select the correct option.
11. Region: Select the option titled “Delhi Region” if you have passed your qualifying examination from any school / college located in Delhi or from any institution affiliated to GGSIP University.
Select the option titled “Outside Delhi” if you have passed your qualifying examination from any school / college located in any other part of the country (India)excluding the institutions affiliated to GGSIP University. Incorrectness in Region may lead to cancellation of admission on verification of documents.
12. Qualifying Exam: Select the option titled “PASSED” if you have already passed 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Select the option titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible.
The title “APPEARING” covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
13. Religion: Select the appropriate option. Minority certificate will be verified at the time of admissions for consideration of admissions in minority institutions.
14. Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, option indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; option indicated for “OTHERS”.
15. Mailing Address: Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE. Candidates are required to enter correct Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code and email address at which the SMS/communication is to be sent.
16. Photograph of the Candidate: The candidate should upload his / her recent colour photograph with white background of size as specified your face should cover about 75% of the photograph (without attestation)taken on or after 01st January 2017. The candidate should also upload his/her scanned signature and scanned left thumb impression. Instructions for photograph:
i. Photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. (Spectacles are allowed). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photo.
ii. The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him / her, in reserve which may have to be used for pasting in the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test/Counseling/Admission, in case of doubt regarding the identity.
Visible Mark of Identification: Candidate should mention visible mark of identification.
Centre of Common Entrance Test:
i. Refer to the list of Centres of Common Entrance Test for the Academic Programmes and CET Codes mentioned in this Admission Brochure. A centre will be invoked only if sufficient number of candidates are available.
ii. Examination Centre once allotted by the University will not be changed and no request in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. In case the first and second option for centre are not invoked or due to any other reason, then the candidate will be allocated Delhi Centre.
Verification and Counter signatures: While filling up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him / her. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his / her application, he / she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
IPUCET MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Relaxation in Eligibility-
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel/ Persons With Disability will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
Note: Relaxation of any kind will be granted to only those candidates, who are able to produce necessary relevant supporting documents before the Admission Officer present at the Venue of the Document Verification / Counselling /Admission. Therefore, for seeking these relaxation/s, necessary documents must be obtained in advance by all candidates from the Competent Authority as prescribed.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit may be relaxed up to a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned program (except MBBS/BDS) if he/she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit up to five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, they would be required to submit to the satisfaction of the Admission Officer an explanation regarding the gap period, i.e., the details of the period spent by him/her after passing the qualifying examination to justify the relaxation. Such explanation should be in the form of an application to the concerned Admission Officer along with supporting documents (if any). Any relaxation of age beyond this shall be given by the Competent Authority of the University. The candidates desirous of applying for age relaxation should apply in writing to Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The application should reach the Admission Division of the University on or before April Month at the address:
In charge Admissions, Admission Branch, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, Sector 16C, Delhi 110078.
NOTE: Late applications shall be summarily rejected- If a candidate takes admission on the basis of a false age value, the admission of such a candidate shall be canceled with forfeiture of entire fees paid, as and when such cases are detected.
List of IPUCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Ambala||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Jalandhar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|