The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 Registration Process will begin on 1st November 2018 and continue until 30th November 2018. GPAT will be organised by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to Postgraduate Pharmacy courses. GPAT score is accepted by AICTE recognised University Departments/Institutions/Constituent Colleges /Affiliated Colleges.
The GPAT application form can be filled in online mode on the official website of NTA. Before you start the GPAT 2019 application process, please ensure you have the following things:
- A system with a good Internet connection
- A scanned photograph of white background and signature
- Valid Mobile Number and email ID
- Credit card/ Debit card for fee payment
Registering for GPAT is a three-step process as described below:
Self Registration and filling up of basic details
- Visit the official website of GPAT or NTA.
- The first time users will have to enter the 'NEW USER' tab and read the guidelines carefully.
- After reading the instructions carefully, candidates should click on the tab indicating 'Accept the Declaration and Proceed'.
- Candidates should provide basic details such as Name, Mobile No., Email Address, D.O.B, Mother's and Father's Name, Educational Details, etc.
- After filling the necessary information, candidates must click on the 'Submit' tab.
- After submitting the page, a six-digit password will be generated.
- The password will be shown on the screen and also will be sent to the candidate's Email Address. It will also be sent to the candidates' mobile number as an SMS.
- After providing all the login credential details, candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all the documents, signature and photograph in the prescribed size and format.
Payment of fees
Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode or offline mode.
- In Online mode, candidates can make the payment using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card. Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will get a confirmation text message and email.
- In Offline mode i.e. cash payment in SBI Bank, candidates have the option of paying the application fee by cash at any designated SBI Bank branch. Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will get a confirmation text message and email.
GPAT Application Fee:
INR 1400/- (plus Bank Charges)
Reserved category (SC/ST/PWD)
INR 700/- (plus Bank Charges)
- After the successful payment, candidates should complete the remaining portion of the application form.
- Once the application form is complete, it is recommended that candidates should once again check the complete data entered by them.
- Once the candidates are certain that all entered data is accurate, they will need to accept a 'Declaration' and click on the tab 'I AGREE' to submit the application form.
- After that, candidates will see the following message on their respective screens,"Thank you for successfully registering for the GPAT 2019 exam''.
- Candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.