JEE Advanced 2018 Result
The result of JEE Advanced 2018 will be published on the official website in the second week of June 2018 by IIT Kanpur. The result of JEE Advanced 2018 will include marks and ranks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. Candidates can download their JEE Advanced Result by using their User ID, mobile number, email address, date of birth and password. The marks obtained in both JEE Advanced Paper 1 and 2 will be taken into account when the rank is calculated.
After the results are announced, the category-wise All India Rank (AIR) of the qualified candidates will be announced on the JEE Advanced 2018 online portal. Candidates can get their result through text messages but rank cards will not be sent separately through post.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2018 Result:
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to download JEE Advanced results:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced 2018 and click on the results tab.
- Then, enter your Registration No/ User ID, email address, and mobile number.
- Click on the submit tab once all credentials are filled.
- After that, candidates will be taken to the next page where the JEE Advanced scorecard will be displayed along with their rank and marks.
- Download the JEE Advanced scorecard, take a printout and keep a soft copy as well.
Once the JEE Advanced 2018 results will be announced, the merit list will follow. The successful candidates are then called for the JEE Advanced counselling process. During the counselling process for JEE Advanced, candidates should get all the original documents with them to the designated centre/destination. In the seat allotment and counselling process, candidates will have the option of choice filling of the seat, provisional admission, seat allotment.
JEE Advanced Scorecard 2018 Details:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Parent/ Guardian Name
- Gender status
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number / User ID, Mobile Number, Email Address
- Candidate's Category
- Result status: Fail / Pass
- Marks and Rank secured by the Candidate
- Rank of Category
- All India Rank (AIR) if secured
JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Lists :
- The Rank Lists of JEE Advanced 2018 are prepared for only those candidates who appear for both Papers 1 and 2.
- The JEE Advanced Rank lists are prepared on the basis of aggregate marks in JEE Advanced 2018 exam.
- The aggregate score means the sum of the marks secured by the candidates in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- There will be no waiting list for ranking.
- If the aggregate marks obtained by two or more candidates are similar, then the tie-break policy will be used to give the ranks.
- A separate rank list will be prepared for reserved category (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD).
- A candidate who manages to qualify in more than one category will be considered in all the categories, where he/she belongs to the purpose of ranking.
JEE Advanced 2018 Cut-off :
JEE Advanced 2018 cut-off will be released by IIT Kanpur, which is the exam organising body. The JEE Advanced 2018 cut-off is the minimum rank at which admission/ seat to any particular college or course is allotted to a candidate. In other words, candidates who rank below JEE Advanced Cut-off 2018 will not be considered eligible for admission. Only candidates having cut-off rank equal to or above the cut-off of JEE Advanced 2018 will be eligible for admission.